Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Nufti NFT Collections Elementor Pro Template Kit for Asset, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Digital, Marketplace, NFT, Token, Tokens, Virtual, Wallet. Nufti Template Kit is used the Elementor Pro page builder plugin, This template easily customizable, fully responsive and support all modern browser and device. NFT Marketplace Template is a new method of payment on the Internet using electronic currency. NFT is a “non-fungible token”
Addons installed with kit:
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
- CURCY – Multi Currency for WooCommerce (to enable ETH currency in your products – Wallet connection required)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Kit Key Features:
- 03 Pages Unique
- NFT Marketplace Template Kit
- No Coding Knowledge
- One Click Demo Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
Images & Products
Art is for demo purposes only from Freepik, Unsplash and Iconscout . WooCommerce content is not included in the kit – you will need to add products or setup your marketplace before product content will appear in templates. Product widgets will load where the listings should appear – choose your Query or category to load products.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $29