By now, you’ve probably heard about Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other Crypto-currencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. This is why getting started with a free $10 of Bitcoin is a good way to try it out, and start learning how it all works. I’m still new to all this myself and stumbled across this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first things to know about buying Bitcoin are that there are several main ways to purchase it, and it’s not that complicated to do so.
The main two ways to purchase Bitcoin are through a broker, or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange – they’re one of the biggest exchanges, have a clean and easy to understand interface, are accessible by apps on various mobile and computer platforms, and offer you US$10 of free Bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges that I have tried, and that work well – BTCMarkets, and Coinspot, to name a couple which are both good – but only Coinbase has the $10 startup bonus.
Additional benefits of Coinbase are that it operates locally in multiple currencies – if you are in Australia, for example, all of your data will display in Australian Dollars, so you don’t need to keep on your toes with exchange rates and the like.
Also worth mentioning is that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you decide to use, you can still get $10 of free Bitcoin.
Without delaying any further, here it is – how you get your free $10 of Bitcoin:
1) Sign up to Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will make you eligible for the $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number, and uploading proof of your ID (driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details, and verify the card by viewing the transactions Coinbase will add to your internet banking statement (this is instant, and you don’t get charged)
4) Make an order for US$100 worth of Bitcoin, Etherium – whatever – on your now-activated account. If your local currency isn’t USD, you will have to ensure you order the equivalent amount to US$100
*** IMPORTANT TO NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases incur a fee, and Coinbase is no different. At most, the fee for your initial $100 purchase should be about $4 ***
5) That’s it! After a couple of days, the US$10 worth of Bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account – even when you subtract the purchase fee, you still end up ahead.
So, if you’re curious about Bitcoin, want to dip your toe in without the risk, and want to get some free money(!) during the process, give this a try. The bonus Bitcoin will more than cover your fees for that first deposit, and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new customer of Coinbase. If you already have an account, you will not get the free credit
• You can only get the free $10 if you sign up using the link below.
• The above offer is time-limited – after creating your account using the link, you have 180 days in which to make the purchase of US$100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Etherium, and still get the $10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and fortunate future with Bitcoin, and take advantage of the free $10. Free money doesn’t come around every day, and with the rates at which Bitcoin has grown recently, $10 could multiply quite quickly! My plan is to just sit on the $110 dollars for a while, see what happens, and get a feel for Bitcoin’s ups and downs. Let’s see how we go.
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.