What’s the Best Forex Trading Platform? Don’t Waste Your Money (By Paccosi)

When I first started trading, I often wondered what’s the best forex trading platform?  After all, I remember seeing these thousand dollar trading platforms being promoted both online as well as in TV commercials.  They really made it seem like you could never be successful trading unless you had this magical piece of software.

The ads would be very glossy, and it showed that the platform had hundreds, if not thousands of bells and whistles at its disposal.  When you are a new trader, how could you not be impressed by that kind of stuff?  But as you get more experienced in trading, the truth really starts to become clear, which is that none of that stuff is actually necessary.

This is why so many people struggle with forex trading .  They are tricked into thinking that all these gadgets actually provide some kind of insight to the market.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

As a matter of fact, they are interfering with you.  They are blocking your view to the importance of price action.  Truthfully, you could trade the market just by looking at a simple bar or candlestick chart. 

You can just use one of the many free trading platforms that are available on the market, like Metatrader.  There are dozens of brokers that offer free downloads to Metatrader charts.

Just pull up a basic bar and candlestick chart, and follow the price of your favorite currency pair, and eventually you will start to notice inherent support and resistance points in the market.

By: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *