4 Steps To Do Before You Start To Make Money Online (By Luthando)

A lot of people are asking “How To Make Money Online”. I often answer by enumerating the different legit ways I know of how to earn online like blogging, affiliate marketing, getting a home based job, just to name a few. However, I realized that I’m usually dealing with people who are new in this kind of business and what they really want are simple, easy to understand steps on how to start. I’ve come up with 4 easy to follow steps on what to do before you start to make money online.

Step #1: Create a Separate Email Account

Create an account from any free email account provider such as Yahoo or Gmail. This is to separate your personal from your online business emails. Here’s an important tip: stick to variations of your name to make it formal (Ex. JSmith(at)gmail.com, JonathanSmith(at)yahoo.com). Who would you rather deal business with, JSmith(at)gmail.com or HunkyDude(at)gmail.com?

Step #2: Open an Online Payment Processor Account

The most accepted online processor is PayPal so go and open an account there. A Personal Paypal Account is good enough for starters. But if you want to go into business and accept credit or debit card payments, then open a Premier or Business Account.

Step #3: Decide Whether You Want A Job or A Business

This is where you need to decide whether you like to earn money from an online job or go into business. An online job is the same as any other traditional jobs where you get paid by an employer for tasks done. This can either be on a per project basis or a more regular one – part time or full time. Affiliate marketing, selling on eBay or even blogging can be classified as business. You don’t have an employer. May be seen by others as riskier but the financial rewards are better.

Step #4: Apply for Jobs or Get Free Training

If you have decided to find a job, then go and apply online. There are a lot of reputable job boards or sites; all you have to do is look it up in Google or other search engines. A rule of thumb though: Never pay anything to get a job. If you want to go into business, it is best to get started by gaining access to free online training courses from reputable sites. This will help you to make an informed decision before shelling out any money. Click here if you want free training to get started. Once you have done these 4 Steps, with some effort and a lot of focus, you are on your way to make money online.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *