Increase Your Freestyle Rap Vocabulary (By Paccosi)

Part of the job of a freestyler is to raise your vocabulary up a notch. In order to do this, you need to read the rhyming dictionary. This will also increase your freestyle skills. Now what are some of the ways that your can elevate your vocabulary.

You can buy a physical rhyming dictionary at your local bookstore. There are also several rhyming dictionaries. A great website is that I can recommend is rhymer.com. At this website, you can type in a word and find many rhyming words. With this resource, you can look for any words that rhyme with something that you are freestyling about.

Let me give you three other fun ways to raise your vocabulary up a notch. This is a fun and easy way to take your freestyling to the next level. The first method is to start playing scrabble. Now if you have a partner that you can partner with, then enlist their help. Sometimes it is hard to find a player. Well, thanks to the Internet, you can get online and play scrabble.

The next method that I would suggest is to go to the store and buy some crossword puzzle books. You can get them at all levels. You want to remember that you don’t have to buy the hardest crossword puzzle books that are on the market. The idea is to have fun and at the same time, raise your vocabulary. Work on at least one crossword puzzle every day. Spend some time playing scrabble every day.

The last method that I would suggest takes you back to the store. See what you can find in the way of wordsearch or cryptogram books. Let’s start with the wordsearch books. Now with these I would not suggest making them too easy, but at the same time, you don’t want to select a book that is so hard that it takes the fun out of what you are trying to accomplish. You can purchase a newspaper everyday and work the cryptogram in the paper. All of these are ways that you can daily increase your vocabulary.

A final way that I would suggest that you can increase your vocabulary is to believe it or not, start reading the dictionary. This is a little bit of a tougher job, but even if you learn one word a day, you will raise your vocabulary on a daily basis.

As a rhymer it is important to have your toolbox full of words. What better way to increase your vocabulary than to use some of these suggestions.

By: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *