A Bug Free Mind Review (By Luthando)

Some who have been following me know how passionate I am about personal development and the power of our thoughts to create our life. Since I discovered this amazing truth, my life has never been the same. You see, my ignorance of the power of my thoughts had created a lot of pain in my life so I have made it my mission in life to bring this knowledge to as many as possible in order to help each and every one of you to avoid the pain I inflicted on me and my family.

Over the past few years, I have tried scores of programs and tools that I could recommend to my followers to have the successful life we were all meant to have.

One of the very special programs that I have tried over the past few years is A Bug Free Mind created by Andy Shaw. I am truly in love with his program, which is unlike any others in the personal development genre. Andy can truly relate to his audience in a way that I’ve found others in the self-improvement field can’t.

You see, most self-help books and programs are not going to the root of the problem why success is eluding so many. This explains why these programs have a success rate of less than 1%. They give you a blueprint or plan for success but unless you already have a success mindset, they won’t work for you. They only work for those who already have a success mindset, which is 0.001% of people, according to Andy. This means that 99.999% of people will fail to achieve success in life. Not very encouraging. But he is out to change that statistic one person at a time.

As Andy explains, when we were children (less than 6 years old), we all had this natural success mindset. The natural success mindset we all had as children has unfortunately been programmed out of us, thanks to our education system, the media, our parents, our relatives, our peers, etc.). Andy is one of those few who didn’t lose it until later in life but, as you will see, it was all good, so keep reading. So to learn how to effortlessly achieve success we have to learn how to use the greatest asset we’ve been given… our minds.

Andy set himself the goal of being a millionaire in two years and achieved multi-millionaire in under 7 months. When he discovered that only 1% of people ever get rich… He became fascinated.

“Why is it that I can succeed with this so easily, when most people struggle to get anywhere?”

He spent 6 years answering that question. His quest has taken him all the way around the world. Studying the greatest and wisest success experts in the world today. And his conclusion after all his study, is that ultimately there is a serious problem with the way most personal development is taught, not what is taught.

He says:

“The reason why a lot of people cannot apply “the success” guidance they study, despite how many products they buy, or how hard they try… is because they’re trying to load good software onto a mind that’s infested with bugs in their thinking…

“Without first clearing these bugs… and regaining complete control over the full power of your mind, it’s like attempting to drive an incredible supercar with your foot hard on the brake! No matter how hard you push, you don’t get anywhere!”

When he lost his fortune, he was able to pinpoint exactly how he had lost it and found the answer he was looking for. It cost him over $30,000,000 to discover the answer! He quickly regained his natural success mindset and went from bankruptcy back to multi-millionaire, all thanks to the methods he teaches in A Bug Free Mind. He then decided to make it his life’s mission to teach people a way of thinking that means success becomes CERTAIN to ALL people, not just the ones like him who are already set to succeed.

What do you get for your money?

Okay, so what A Bug Free Mind is saying, is that it’s the ‘ultimate guide to success’. It’s a system that shows you how to gain control of your mindset – banishing any negativity and turning you into the successful person that you should be. In other words, it’s your personal guide to success in all areas of your life.

The Bug Free Mind Process takes you on a journey through your own mind. As you go you’ll learn how to replace chaotic thinking with structured thinking.

What you actually get when you purchase the process are two eBooks and/or videos: Creating A Bug Free Mind and Using a Bug Free Mind.

Creating A Bug Free Mind

The purpose of Creating A Bug Free Mind is to remove the viruses that have infected your mind over time, viruses like doubts, worries, fears (of loss, of failure, of rejection, etc.), the blame mentality, resentment, anxiety, negativity, regret, anger, irritation, impatience, depression, despair, envy, you name it. Anything that doesn’t bring happiness and doesn’t make you feel good.

Unless you lighten the load and rid your mind of these bugs, the journey will not be enjoyable and this unnecessary baggage will keep riches out of your life. In order to regain your natural success mindset, you need to rid your mind of these bugs. As a child, your mind was free of these viruses. Creating a bug free mind is about removing the junk, the bugs and the viruses from the mind and giving you back a fully functioning super computer to create the life you desire with ease.

Andy devotes one chapter to each one of these bugs. He shows their origin, what benefits they hold for you (which are none) and how to eliminate them for good. His blunt, no BS approach is fascinating in the way he reveals and unravels the “wrongs” that we have either been brought up to believe are true, or what we have just accepted as “The Norm”. Mike Larter calls Creating A Bug Free Mind “A fantastic eye opening, thought provoking take on controlling one’s mind and thoughts – a brain pest control.

This book alone is priceless as it takes our mind back to a time when things were simpler, when we were children. Can you imagine yourself with no more fears, worries, doubts, resentment, anxiety, etc.? I can tell you that it’s possible. This is how I am right now and it feels wonderful. In fact, I wonder why I carried this baggage for so long. I am noticing wonderful changes in my life. I have a fresh, new and different way of looking at life. I am happy all the time and my dreams are coming to reality.

Now visualize. Have you ever sat on a park bench and seen children playing together? They are not burdened by fears of rejection or failure or lack or resentment or worries or any of the other junk we infested our minds with as we grew up. Imagine if we all regained the state of mind we had as children. What a wonderful world that would be. No more wars, violence or competition. Just peace, play, harmony, lots of laughter and excitement, an insatiable curiosity, an abundance mindset, an abundance of creative energy. Now, who wouldn’t prefer that to the world we have created that keeps 99% of people poor?

According to recently published surveys, 92% of A Bug Free Mind Readers emphatically claim Andy’s process is working for them to:

… Banish all negative thought

… Banish all worry and fear

… Create unstoppable confidence

… Uncover exactly what they want from life

… Find their lives true purpose

… Manifest desires on command!

And lots, lots more… And all this coming from people who say that, “Before I tried A Bug Free Mind… NOTHING worked for me before… “… proving his process works! His process may be the key to changing the world. Change must come from the inside out, one person at the time. Are you ready to change the world?

Using a Bug Free Mind

Once the mind has been cleared of the bugs, the purpose of Using a Bug Free Mind is to install a new operating system, the same one that Andy used to design his perfect partner, create millions and go from bankruptcy back to multi-millionaire. That system is simply the Law of Attraction / Creation.

We all have heard: “I’ll believe it when I see it.” However, this is not how the Law of Attraction works. The correct order to manifest your desires must be “I’ll see it when I believe it.”

Andy discusses how destructive the word believe is when it comes to creating. You must know that you already have your desire and this means have the feelings of having already received. So being grateful for having already received your desire is also very important as it will speed its manifestation.

He then teaches the simple process to design your life and create on purpose, as opposed to just creating by accident. He stresses the importance to take the time to design your dream life. After all you would take the time to plan a 6-week vacation, wouldn’t you? Designing your life should be fun and should not be seen as work. You are daydreaming! Apparently, Donald Trump spends 4 of his working hours each day daydreaming.

You will make bad decisions along the way and fail but look at your failures as opportunities to learn. When you learned to walk, you didn’t stop trying because you failed on your first attempt. Successful people have many failures because they constantly try new things. This is what makes life interesting. Andy fails a lot but one success compensates for dozen of failures. He gives one trick to have confidence despite your failures as it’s an essential part of your thought process, if you want to create success in your life.

Andy also speaks about the power of visualization and its importance to manifest your desires. By visualizing each step to get to your destination, you are in fact giving clues to your subconscious mind by supplying the feelings created by your visualization. The language that the subconscious mind understands is feelings and emotions.

He also uses the results of scientific research and quantum physics to illustrate how powerful our mind is and that there is no limit to what we can create. Our mind is a mega-computer, the most powerful computer in existence.

The Bottom Line

Andy has nailed down exactly the 5 steps to create on purpose using the Law of Attraction / Creation. I have read a lot of material on the subject but no one has described it in such clear and simple terms.

In my opinion, they are the only self-help books you will ever need. If you don’t get it after reading these, then no other book is going to do it for you. Andy actually delivers clear, simple, no-nonsense, practical steps to building the life and wealth you always wanted. It’s this simple. I have found no-one better at showing the way to get wealthy that anyone can follow.

“Honestly, I have never bought a product anywhere (since 2002, I’ve spent more than $80,000 US on products and coaching) that comes close to changing mindsets like you have created with A Bug Free Mind.” Lisa Rae Preston

With this tool, you can now create the design for the rest of your life. By learning, understanding and applying what’s included in the course, you can naturally plan out exactly what you want to achieve from your life and live every day safe in the knowledge that you’re heading in the right direction.

The value of this material is limitless.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *