Mooching to Make Easy Money Online (By Luthando)

“If we study the lives of great men and women carefully and unemotionally we find that, invariably, greatness was developed, tested and revealed through the darker periods of their lives. One of the largest tributaries of the river of greatness is always the stream of adversity.”
— Cavett Robert

Are you a MOOCH?

Strange word eh? But what is it?

In one of my earlier articles I had told you that there are a lot of scams on the internet. Mooch Marketing is the coined term given where online marketers take advantage of people trying to “get rich quick” … Mooches – people wanting to make easy money online.

Mooches look for the all elusive, easy ways to make money online

Mooches…suckers to the conmen and conwomen of the net. Mooches are ordinary people, looking to make money online easy and earn cash making money online and get rich from the comfort of their home – by trying to make easy money online.

Let me assure you here, that there is no quick route to success on the internet and you CANNOT make money online fast. But for a newbie…that concept is alien.

Newbies quickly fall prey to all the slick websites filled with glamour and false promises of “make money today” AND “instant internet success” and becoming internet millionaires…overnight!

There is no magic wand which you can wave on the internet and hope to rake in a fortune online instantly. The only reliable thing to ever happen was instant coffee and nowadays, even that isn’t all that reliable.

There is no pot of gold to be discovered at the end of the rainbow and you just cannot”Make Money Now” and the biggest reason for that is that there really is no rainbow on the internet.

You have to work hard if your goal is making money on the internet!

Unlike Mooches, who are always looking to take the easy road to success online and easy ways to make money online. Sadly, they discover, after they have spent, rather lost, a fortune online on dozens of internet scams, that there is no short cut to success online.

No way!

There is only one road to success. And it is long and hard and it takes a lot of dedication, patience and perseverance. And if you aren’t prepared to sweat it out to make money at home online my advice to you is give up!

Give up even before you start!

Because after you start, do not start cribbing and crying and expect that you can make money online easy and become rich overnight. It is just not going to happen! And one of the prime reasons for your failure online would be Mooch Marketers.

Mooch Marketers are just lurking like the big bad wolf, waiting for their red riding hood to get caught in their well laid trap. And one of the favorite techniques used by Mooch Marketers is “the success story.” These success stories/testimonials are either “false impressions” or “true but tricky.”

The only reason that Mooch Marketers succeed online is because people are desperately looking to make money online fast and would rather pay for the “quick and easy” rather than doing the work and investing the time.

Sadly on the World Wide Web, that’s www for you, there is no short cut to success and there are no online money making opportunities where you can think of making easy money.

And if you think there is. Well it’s your life…Mooch!

If you want to me to help you set up and run your very own successful website business with help every single step of the way… just visit my website (see link given below) and take a look.

You will not regret it. I promise!

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *