How A 17 Year Old Kid Makes $50 – $100 A Day, Working Less Than An Hour (By Luthando)

$50-$100 may not seem like a lot to some people, but a few things need to be taken into account. One, I’m 17 years old, and a full time student. Also, I’ve been doing this for roughly a month. It has allowed me to quit my job and focus on making money (and school). I have around a 3.2 to 3.4 GPA and could easily go to college, get a good job, etc. But why? I enjoy what I’m doing now and I’m making a killing. Just to give you an idea, I could make my first million dollars, and then go to college to learn about something I enjoy. I’m not trying to impress but to impress upon you that these goals are real. I also spend much less than an hour a day working. I honestly probably spend 30 to 40 minutes a day doing actual dedicated work.

I know adults who work from home who don’t have the same obligations as me and make much, much more than I do. You see, I have to focus on school for now. But the adults I have talked to, don’t have school, and work from home. So, an adult can spend a whole one to two hours working and make double or even triple what I make. Anyone can do this.

Obviously, if I can do this, it doesn’t take a genius or rocket scientist. Anyone can work from home. You just need a computer with internet access and you are all set. The thing that you have to have and most people don’t is dedication and the ability to implement. You have to want to make money and be successful. That’s not too hard, Right?

I came upon this one day when I was online. I was trying to find a way to make extra money. I had no idea I was going to be able to quit my job (though it is the dream of a high school kid to do so), and have more time to do the things I enjoy. I found this great website that changed everything. It has three or four of those ‘Make Money Online’ websites with a review of each one. I also signed up for a free newsletter that shows you the “7 must ask questions before buying an online course.”
I looked over each one of these websites and found one that I liked (this changed to two later, when I figured out how the two packages I bought go hand in hand). I had to use money I was saving for gas to drive to work and school. But, I had to make the decisions to move forward. The website had videos, eBooks, and a support email for me to ask questions. I immediately got to work doing exactly as I was instructed by the videos and books.

I started making money within the first week. At first it was only $30 a day. That soon changed. I kept up with it, working everyday, and more and more money came in. It was like a snowball rolling down a hill, the money just kept building up, and it still does today. Some days, I work for more than an hour. This is something I enjoy doing, so an hour is nothing to me. On average for me, I make $50-$100 per day.

The only work I really do is posting ads on craigslist and other types of online free classifieds. Im basically a marketer.

Anyone who reads this is probably thinking “scam” or “it’s too good to be true.”

And if you are thinking that right now, then that is why you will never succeed. I want to be financially free before I turn 30 years old, which is my goal. I have made risks to attempt to reach that goal, one of them being buying the two courses.

What I basically do is affiliate marketing. Yep, that’s it! Everybody complains and talks about how they fail at it, that person is not me. The people, who fail, don’t implement and don’t see results because of that. I bought two packages and I use them daily. I do not regret spending money on these, because I made my money back, and it was a great learning experience.

If you want to do this you’re going to want to find a good course.

Also, most people think that if everyone is doing affiliate marketing then it’s going to be impossible to make money. I laugh at that negative mentality, because they are wrong and just by how they are thinking that way, I know they don’t have money. If a lot of people are doing affiliate marketing on the same products as you, then it’s good, because everyone has something good to say about the same products you have.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *