Getting Points For Surveys – Why They Can Be Better Than Cash (By Luthando)

You may want to look into getting points for surveys instead of cash. It’s all about preferences, of course, but there are some major advantages to getting involved with the places that have a point system. You end up getting more money in the end, which is what we all want, right? Receiving points for surveys can be just as good as cash and I’ll tell you why.

There are many websites that now go by a point system. They do this for a couple of reasons. The main reason is because it gives you so many more options. The places that give cash only give you one thing: Money. The websites that give points for surveys are even better, because you can turn them into money, or you can get gift cards to hundreds of retailers around the world. Best of all, when you turn them in for gift cards, you actually get “more” money.

To make some more sense of this for you, let me put it like this. Say you’re at a website that gives money. You took 30 survey offers that were five minutes long and you got $50 for them. At a website that gives points for surveys, you could have received a gift card that was worth over $70. That’s a $20 difference right there. The point system websites always tend to give you more, but you have to spend it at a specific store of your choosing. Like I said, it’s all about preferences, which is why it’s a good idea to search for the places that offer both ways of getting paid.

I love getting points for surveys, because I like the fact that you end up with a bit more money in the long run.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *