Can You Make Quick Money Online Easily? (By Luthando)

Ever wondered you can make quick money online easily? That too with ZERO investment? If you have not heard then reading this will make you believe it is true.

Starting with a blog: First we have to know how to create a blog. Its easy and FREE.

1. First go to blogger or Word Press(Let us consider blogger.com)

2. If you have a Google mail account,then you can just sign up and create a blog.

3. If you don’t have a Google mail account but if you have any other account(Say Yahoo),then register to blogger with your yahoo id and create a blog.

4. After creating, add some contents to your blog.

5. Update your blog regularly.

6. Add pictures to the blog to make it more interesting.

That’s it your blog is created well.Always keep updating your blog.

Getting Traffic To Your Blog:

To earn better,you should have a good number of visitors to your site.

More visitors=More money

So,you will have to get some traffic to your blog.There are so many ways to do this.

1. Write articles about your blog and submit it to article submission sites. Don’t submit the same article to all the sites. Modify at least 25% of your contents before submitting to each site.

2. Write e-books and put your blog link in every page. Give the e-book for free.E-books spread like viruses.So you will get good number of visitors.

3. Add your blog to social sites.

4. Exchanging links will also help in gaining visitors.

5. Get a “Subscribe to my blog” option in your blog. To get this for FREE,go to feed burner and register with them.This will help you to keep your visitors with you. To keep them active,give free gifts like e-books to them.

6. Join forums,and keep your blog link as your signature.

These are some ways to increase traffic.

Make quick money only easily with your blog:

Now comes the main part.You can earn money with your blog in several ways. One of the best way and a well known way is to have Google Ad Sense in your blog. Once you register with them,your blog will be submitted for testing. If it qualifies then they will give you a code which you can insert in your blog. When a visitor clicks on the Ad,then you will get money.For each click the money you earn will vary. Say,if you get $0.20 per click on an average,then if you have 500 clicks on the ads,you will earn $100.

You can also earn through affiliate programs.There are many affiliate programs.One of the most famous is click bank.They have a large number of products to choose from.You can even try Commission Junction.

Once you are registered with them,place the products in your blog.When a visitor buys a product you from your blog,you will earn commission.Try to get the products which offer at least $10 per sale and are also famous to visitors. So if you are going to sell 20 products with commission of $10 from each,then you will earn $200.

Start working now:

I have told you from how to start,how to get traffic and how to make quick money online easily. Now its your duty to implement it.If you succeed in earning by this method, please let me know about it. I would be happy that there are people who have succeeded through my guidance.Good Luck.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *