Social Media Marketing and Management With Large Audiences (By Luthando)

Off the top, and through many years of failure. I find the following to be rather paramount if you are going to build audiences of Millions of Followers! One very important part is automation (post scheduling). But you need to know where to find the right content to share. These are the principles I find work the best.

There are 9 Core Principals on of Building Gigantic Social Media Audiences. How to build Huge social audiences, in my opinion, after working my way through the maze of making money online. But I soon realized it is all about the strategy you apply. You need to develop your own traffic strategies therefore, being creative comes in rather handy.

1. Establish a Common Need.

2. Create Professional Profiles (Profile Shows Who You Are)

3. Find a Proven Solution.

4. Create Curiosity Through Design.

5. Share other People’s Content to Build Recognition.

6. Only Post Useful Content.

7. Consistency Through Automation.

8. Timing and GEO Location.

9. Consistent Audience Engagement.

Combining these 9 principles strategically will blow you away! Through experience, as much as an 87.4% audience growth and an 82.7% Active audience rate (Within 6 Days of Combining the 9 Principles)! True story… And all I did was create and share relevant useful content worth liking, sharing, and commenting on!

Taking a Closer Look at the 9 Core Principles.

Establishing a Common Identified Need.

This is exactly where a lot of newbies go wrong. Making money online requires skill because it is an Art, not a Contest. Blindly rushing into the highest paying affiliate offers purely for profit. Your profitable niche will determine the commonly identified need. Because the key to generating sales is to create curiosity towards the offered solution.

Creating Professional Profiles and Build Trust.

Take your time and create any profile as professional and conclusive as possible. If you claim to be an “expert”, then prove it. This goes for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook (Pages/Groups), Telegram, Quora (Spaces), and all the other usual suspects. Your audience needs to be able to interact with YOU. Not with your favourite sportscar, island beach, or beloved pet.

Finding A Proven Solution.

This is where the proverbial plot thickens. Because to find the right affiliate offer that will solve the problem and satisfy the need. Not only are you going to spend, perhaps even a few days researching. But you will also need to purchase and test what you intend to offer your audience. To gain Followers you must give them a reason to do so. Building trust is a good place to start.

Creating Curiosity with Creative Design.

I doubt I must mention the image editing tool called Canva. The perfect tool to create curios presentations from images to videos and even YouTube Shorts! But you can also create Instagram posts, TikTok videos and SO much more. The key is the use your creativity and creates curiosity. You must create the kind of curiosity that will make a person stop scrolling and wonder what “this” is about.

Share Other People’s Content to Build Recognition.

A method I find unbelievably successful with Quora Spaces. Sharing other people’s content, but then you need to create your own spaces. But this has an added advantage, including your TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Social Profiles in space descriptions and your Quora profile is a great way to gain followers. There are several ways to share high-quality content from high authority sites to build large follower counts.

Sharing other people’s content in the same way with Facebook Pages and Groups had similar surprising growth results. When all you need is to use the automation and post scheduling tools to maintain consistency.

Think of it this way, you would like other people to share your content, right? Well, then you need to share their first and get recognised. The key to building larger audiences faster is to always give more than you take.

Some Facebook Stats and Growth on a Brand-New Facebook Page.

Within 2 and a half weeks this page was already reaching from 150 – 450 people per Day! Another month or so down the line, this Facebook page was reaching from 400 – 1400 people per Day! All done with Free high-quality content, consistency, design, and engagement.

Only Post Useful Content Always.

Based on your niche research and commonly identified needs, post only content relevant to the topic (niche). But when you schedule posts from other people, be sure the presentation creates curiosity. Get your visitor to want to read the post, that way your audience will come back to check on other posts. Give them a reason to want to visit your profile.

Consistency Through Automation.

When you create and manage several Facebook Pages, Groups, Profiles, Spaces, and communities. It will be impossible to create all the content needed to maintain consistency. Therefore, sharing other people’s content is so important, while combining it with your own of course. Create a balanced mixture of scheduled posts across all major social networks.

Quora offers you a free post scheduling tool with Quora Spaces. While Facebook also provides a free option to schedule posts. But there is a more effective solution, called FPTraffic. This is where you get high-quality content in any niche from high-authority sites like Bing, YouTube, and many more.

Importance of Timing and GEO Location.

You want to pay attention to your own GEO location, as well as that of your target audience. Establish the time difference so your scheduled posts will reach your target audience at a time they are most likely to engage. Timing is of paramount importance. If you are scheduling posts while your target audience is sleeping, that completely defeats the purpose in the first place.

But GEO location is also important to establish affordability when it comes to affiliate marketing for instance. You cannot promote a high-ticket affiliate program to a GEO location where the average income exceeds the membership fee. You will be wasting your time.

Consistent Audience Engagement.

More work from your side, yes. People will start liking, sharing, and commenting on your posts and videos. You need to answer them, a polite and simple “thank you, I really appreciate the share” goes a long way. Be active with your audience so they can get to know you, they will be more inclined to try your solution.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *