Do Business in A Box Opportunities Really Work? (By Luthando)

The internet marketing space is getting crowded. Out of the many ways people are making online, the most popular method is affiliate marketing.

In affiliate marketing you endorse or sell other people’s products in return for a commission.

Affiliate marketing does fairly well in the digital information space. The commissions are usually huge and very attractive.

More and more, I see most opportunities turning up with more people promoting Business In A box type of opportunities.

This simply means that you acquire rights to sell a complete business where everything is already done for you.

The only thing you need to do is to follow a few set up steps to deploy the business and then simply drive traffic to make some sales..

You can literally build an email list using this method.

Popular in this niche is Private Label Rights (P.L.R). They do come with the product completely done for you. The sales page is already pre-written for you. Some P.L.R creators even go further by providing email swipes for your email list building.

The landing page or opt-in page is already made for you.

For most people who try to market these type of opportunity, the challenge lies in setting up the sales funnel so that it works as it is supposed to.

The set up may involve setting up your PayPal checkout links if the payment is being made to you directly.

Others will prefer to set this up through JV Zoo for example so that they can use affiliate marketers to drive loads of traffic to their offer.

Either way, most people find the setting up challenging enough.

If your budget allows, you can hire the services of professionals to set this up on your domain.

Otherwise it is possible to follow instructions and set it up yourself.

Changing links on the sales page is another challenge for most people. If you get this wrong you may be losing a lot of traffic.

It helps if you have basic HTML knowledge so that the process becomes much more easier.

Most of these opportunities also come with up-sells and down-sells. This means there is a lot of moving parts that have to be properly set up so that your funnel works correctly.

My first experience was with P.L.R products in the make money online niche. One of the challenges I faced was linking up the sales pages in the order they work as they were supposed to..

I would get mixed up and confused at the end. When I thought I finished setting up and were testing the pages, I would see lots of mistakes that I did not know how to correct.

My budget was so little that I could afford the services of others to have this set up.

So I had to do some more research online and even bought a product that had instructional videos on how to properly set up all the pages, auto-responder and loading emails.

Then finally I was able to easily set up my PayPal links and all the other pages but it did take me a great deal of time and frustration.

Now the question that’s more important to look at is if these businesses in a box really work.

My short answer is they do?

But first, you need to know if this is a niche you are able to easily find targeted traffic. If not then you need to do some more niche research so that your efforts are not wasted.

Once you are past the set up stage, the only thing that’s left for you is to drive traffic. This can be paid or free traffic.

Depending on the type of your opportunity the Return on Investment can be huge.

If you want to make more with this type of opportunity, you have to look at how much it pays.

I normally prefer such types of opportunities when they involve recurring income.

I am currently working on one that has promise for recurring profits and pays at different levels.

If you are aware of 2nd Tier opportunities, you can make even more from the sales of your down line in your network.

My advice to you is that you find an opportunity where your costs are easily recouped when you sell at least 2 licences to others.

Any proceeds you get should be channeled into more traffic acquisition. Paid traffic is the fastest way of getting your offer seen by many eyeballs.

You should also be building your mailing list while selling at the same time.

The key is to find products that are in an everlasting niche and in hot demand.

A good example of an everlasting niche is hosting and site builders. Everyone who is online to make money requires a website and those websites require hosting.

In a niche like this for example, your product should fully meet all the 7 laws of a profitable and sustainable business.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *