How Can I Sell My Music on MP3 Sites? The Simplest Answer Ever! (By Luthando)

If you’ve been asking yourself “how can I sell my music on MP3 sites?” faithfully every day, week, and month, you can stop today. There are many ways to sell your music online through your own created websites and social networking sites such as MySpace and YouTube. I’m going briefly help you with some tips on making money from these sites.

An Easy Approach
An extremely simple way to sell your music online is signing up for a free Myxer account and Soundstation account. You want to utilize sound station for selling your albums and Myxer for the distribution of your ring tones. This is all very easily done and you can embed these into your websites and social networking pages. This is a very simple way to start out when you want to sell your music online with a low-budget.

Less Simplicity, Yet Very Effective
In order to sell your music on sites such as iTunes, Rhapsody, eMusic, and more you will need a UPC code. There many ways to obtain this code, however, very often people end up spending almost $800 for it when they could have saved their self $750. Go into the Google.com and do a simple search for the term “obtain UPC code.” You only want to spend anywhere from $20-$50 on this code. To make things even easier, you can sign up for CDbaby.com for $35 and they will give you a code as well as distribute music to MP3 sites. You also have the option of selling physical copies of your music on top of your digital downloads.

Walkthrough
In short, when you sign up for Myxer.com there are wizards that show you how to upload your ringtones and sell them easily throughout the Myxer site. They provide you with certain HTML codes to copy and paste your ringtone store on your website and your social networking pages. Soundstation.com is pretty much the same concept however, you will be selling albums and embedding them into your Myspace and YouTube pages.

Example:
In your MySpace and YouTube accounts I recommend embedding these stores into you bio section so the reader can spot it quickly. Simply copy and paste the HTML code into this section.

This same thing applies if you have your own website. The same place were you type your bio in, directly under it paste the same codes from your Myxer and Soundstation store.

Ultimately, the reason you’re showing these stores so early on your websites and social networking pages are to make it easy for your fans to find! A large number of your fans may not know how to browse through your website and find these stores easily, you’ve just helped them get their payments to you easier.

Finally, you want to get paid! I recommend signing up for a free account at PayPal.com to accept payments easily through e-mail.

My Advice
Begin with the easy approach and work your way up to the things that are less simple. You want to always keep in mind that your business will only explode to the extent that your mind does. In other words, small actions create small results. Maximize your exposure by creating as many websites and links back to your websites as you can find to increase your page ranks for more exposure. I want you to do less thinking about starting and just start, so if you’re still asking, “how can I sell my music on MP3 sites?” you’re taking away from your starting time.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *