Liberty Reserve Forex Trading With Marketiva Streamster Software (By Luthando)

What is Liberty Reserve?

Liberty Reserve is an online e-currency. If you have ever used PayPal before then Liberty Reserve is pretty much the same thing with a few features that make it better. For example the fees are much lower than on PayPal and Liberty Reserve has a non refundable payment policy which means once you get paid the money is yours and people can’t just open a little dispute to get it back from you.

Liberty Reserve in Forex Trading

I have never heard that PayPal is OK with Forex trading. Most Forex brokers out there will ask either a direct bank deposit or a credit card payment meaning it will take hours for your payment to actually clear so you can start trading. And even then there can be complications later on.

And if that’s not bad enough how about the fact that most over the counter brokers require at least a $500 minimum deposit to start trading? Luckily there is a growing number of brokers who are lowering this minimum initial deposit amount so that now even newbies can trade Forex and not big companies and businesses alike.

So as you can see using Liberty Reserve is much faster than other similar services, bank transfers or awkward credit card processing systems. Also the majority of Forex brokers who accept Liberty Reserve deposits don’t have such an insanely high minimum deposit requirement making it possible for the first time ever for newbies and regular people like you and me hop on the Forex market and start trading.

Marketiva as a Forex broker that accepts Liberty Reserve

In my 10 year Forex trading experience I have worked with many different brokers out there. While I can’t say anything bad about them they simply didn’t suit my business needs because of their payment systems that took too much time to receive my money.

About 3 years ago I discovered Marketiva and everything changed. I no longer even use other brokers because Marketiva is doing a good job just like any other broker out there with a few key features that made it move this broker to the top of my list.

Why it’s good?

First of all Marketiva offers the chance for regular people like you and me to jump in the Forex market. Even just a few years ago the Forex market was something that was out of reach for most. Only people with a lot of money could start trading.

Marketiva has changed all that with their incredibly low deposit requirement of just $1 to start trading. They use quantity based trading instead so even with $1 you have a lot of flexibility in your trades. While of course the profits with a $1 account are not big it’s a great way for newcomers to the market to test their skills in this field. Of course there is also a change to use Virtual funds instead so you don’t need to risk anything to perfect your trading skills to the point where you’re satisfied with the results.

Conclusion

Marketiva is a great broker for both newbies and professionals in this field. With their quantity based trading accounts you will still have a lot of flexibility in your trades with a relatively small investment. They also accept Liberty Reserve which makes it incredibly easy to receive your earnings online fast.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *