How To Start Your Own Online Gaming Website And Make Stupid Money (By Luthando)

When I told my friend I wanted to start an online game website, he asked me if I were going to sell Xbox games or Nintendo games. I laughed and told him no. With a puzzled face he asked me if I were going to have a game site with those little cheap playable arcade games that he must have remembered back in the early 90’s. I told him no. I told him that I wanted to start an online gaming website where people can play against each other and play new 3D graphic games. He also asked me how I was going to get paid by doing this. So here is the story on how I did it.

Starting an online gaming site is not hard. There are plenty of software that is already made for you……. Prices vary. You must do your research to see if you want different features. Also you can get your website customized, which I advice you to always do if you want to stand out amongst the competition. You can get customization done at Google.com, Elance.com, Readycoder.com and others. Now if you really want to make this a business you must treat your game site like a real business. You can get someone to install it also, or pay $20 extra and get the company that you bought it from to install it for you. I can show you plenty of ways to do a lot of stuff for very cheap and for free. But I am talking to the business person who really wants to do very well and get started fast. It doesn’t take a lot to get started but be prepared to spend a little money to get some results.

Now I know you guys are thinking, well how do you get paid. There are ways to get paid on a game site. There is advertisements. The most well known is Google AdSense. You can sign up for free and Google, not to get technical, they will send one of their robot spiders to look at your website and determine what type of ads it should place. There are also independent advertisement companies where they can put pop ups or advertisement bars on your page to make money. Also if you use mochi ads, you can make money from their ad network. The way a mochi ads works is that whenever a game is loading on your website, a commercial will play automatically. You also can sell your links on your website. If you start getting a lot of traffic, people will want to link to you. You can sell links if you also want to make some revenue. And of course you can sell your own ad space by submitting to places like Craigslist, game directories and so forth. Also you can ad affiliates where you will get paid if they buy the product from your website. With these streams of income coming in every month consistently while you sleep, you’ll only be a fool not to try to start your own gaming business. Yes there is a lot of competition but there is more money out there than competition. So why not get your piece of the pie?

The key to all of this is getting traffic. You can get traffic from banner ads, Google AdWord services, social media and so on. I’ve looked into advertisement on MySpace and Facebook which is doing very well because nobody is thinking about advertising there. So your so called competition is not there.

I hope this information helps give you some inspiration and ideas on how to make money online doing something you love and playing all you want. Good luck and never stop!

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *