Make Money Selling Ebooks With CBMall (By Luthando)

Information is one of the biggest reasons people surf the internet. Finding out how to lose weight, how to meet that special someone, how to work for yourself and fire your boss…the topics go on and on. Amongst the sites that deal with topics like this are an ever-growing collection of eBooks. eBooks are a great item to sell, as there are no printing or shipping costs. All you need is the website from which to sell eBooks.

CBMall takes care of the website for you. All you need to do is promote eBooks that are sold through CBMall, and you receive a commission on all sales through your mall. The “CB” in CBMall refers to ClickBank, which is one of the largest repositories for eBooks on the internet. CBMall takes the most popular, best selling eBooks from ClickBank and makes them available in an easy to use website that functions like an online shopping center, or “e-mall”.

I purchased a CBMall back in 2005. With your purchase, you receive your own link that gives you commissions on all sales made from people who click your link. You do not need a website, which greatly reduces the amount of investment you need to make. Your CBMall account gives you access to a knowledge base of how to get started with promoting your CBMall and even offers some words of encouragement from Jeff Mulligan, creator of CBMall.

Jeff has created a great mini course on CBMall and how you can use this to develop your own online business. The course is free to take and it is a great way to check out CBMall without spending any money at all.

I have been impressed with the ease of use of CBMall, and its various features. There aren’t any hidden surprise charges that come up after you buy it. The only other investment you can (and should) make is in promoting your CBMall link, since that is the way you make money through CBMall. The good news is, Jeff offers you a good amount of information on how to market and promote your CBMall. The great news is you are not forced to buy loads of software or sign up for any hosting or long term monthly service agreement.

I’ve promoted my CBMall through some Pay Per Click ads on Google and MIVA, as well as some Ezine ads. I’ve sold several products through CBMall and have built up a considerable amount of subscribers to Jeff’s CBMall mini course. I will be paid commissions if any of the subscribers under my name purchase CBMall. There is some sample promotional copy for CBMall available through the site, just keep in mind you’ll probably want to use your own as a lot of people will probably use the standard stuff.

CBMall gets an A+ with a big gold star. This is a great tool – just remember, you’ll need to spend time and some money to get it to work for you (just like any worthwhile business venture.)

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *