If Someone Paid Off All the Debt on Your Credit Card, Instantly, How Would You React? (By Luthando)

There are bigger debts and much more serious debts than financial debts on the irresponsible use of Credit Cards. Would you like your debt situation to be healed?

When I read of the astonishing and astounding amounts of money being owed in these days by individuals and families it shocks me.

Many years ago our English Master at Perth Academy taught us and told us never to get into debt. I did not know what he was meaning at that time but now I do know and remember and give thanks.

This is the consequence of a much deeper and more fundamental need in our lives and that is basically what I am seeking to share with you in this article.

Jesus Christ did much more than split our calendar into B.C. and A.D.

Through the cross and the resurrection Jesus offers total forgiveness for everything I have ever done wrong, freely, instantly, and completely. That is good news.

If someone paid off all the debt on your credit card, freely, instantly and completely, how would you react?

God wiped out the charges against us and cancelled the record of all the times we have disobeyed God’s commandments. Jesus took our guilt in His own body and nailed it to the cross. For many of us that can be quite a long list.

We are also being offered the healing power of Jesus.

The deepest wounds in our lives are not always physical. We can normally see these.

Jesus personally took our sins in His body on the cross so we could die to the grip of sin in our lives, and be free to live the right way.

Sin is a word which is seldom mentioned these days in ‘polite company’ – whatever ‘polite company’ is.

Jesus Christ died to forgive us, and save us, but He also died to heal us.

Jesus ministered in the towns and villages, teaching in the Jewish synagogues, preaching the good news of the Kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness.

He had compassion when He saw people harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

Special conditions were not needed for God to work through Jesus. Doctor Luke tells us that even when the Pharisees and other critics were sitting around Jesus, the power of the Lord was present for Him to heal the sick.

He went around healing and repairing broken bodies; people who were in pain or diseased; dis-eased.

One person hearing of that recently did not realise what diseased and thereby dis-eased really meant. He found it most helpful.

Jesus is either healing the sick, coming from healing the sick, or on His way to meet someone who needs His healing power.

There are various areas in our lives which need the healing touch of the risen and living Lord Jesus Christ.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *