As of April 2011, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (8.8 percent), adult women (7.9 percent), teenagers (24.9 percent), whites (8.0 percent), blacks (16.1 percent), and Hispanics (11.8 percent) showed little change in April. The jobless rate for Asians was 6.4 percent, not seasonally adjusted. The number of persons unemployed for less than 5 weeks increased by 242,000 in April. The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks and over) declined by 283,000 to 5.8 million; their share of unemployment declined to 43.4 percent.”
Essentially, the national unemployment rate on average is at 9%. Are you one of the unfortunate to have lost your job during our national economic crisis?! If so, all hope is not lost. The internet provides a wonderful opportunity for all to earn a decent income. I will give you tips for the best self employment ideas. It is not difficult or outrageous to build your own internet business and begin earning $100 – $200 per day. That equates to $36500 – $73000 per year.
Self Employment Ideas
- Internet Marketing or Affiliate Marketing is the most popular method to earn money online. Essentially, a website owner will promote other people’s products and earn commissions for every sale. It is absolutely free to join all affiliate programs. The top three programs are Amazon.com, Commission Junction or cj.com and ClickBank.com.
- Blogging for money has become extremely popular over the past few years. Blogger.com and WordPress.com provide user friendly interfaces that will allow anyone to set up a free blog within minutes. Blog about something you know, build your traffic, then begin promoting products related to your topic of interest.
- Elance.com provides the opportunity for anyone to offer their professional services. For instance, are you an outstanding writer? Offer to write articles for website owners that are looking for fresh content. Are you a graphic designer? Offer to create custom website headers. This site allows you to offer your area of expertise for free to those that are searching to hire people.
- Online Surveys are also a good source of income. Yes, big name companies will pay anywhere from $1-$50 to take one of their surveys if you fit into their demographic criteria. For instance, a cosmetic company might be looking for women between the ages of 18-50 to test a new product release. Only sign up with survey companies that do not require a fee. FusionCash, MadmoneyGPT, and OpinionOutpost are three of the top companies.
- Mystery Shopping can be a free part time opportunity for anyone. Some retailers hire marketing research companies to assess the level of service in their stores; these companies use mystery shoppers to get the information anonymously. They assign a mystery shopper to make a specific purchase in a store or restaurant, for example, and then complete a report detailing their buying experience. Applying for one of these assignments should always be free. Visit the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) website at mysteryshop.org to search a database of mystery shopper assignments and learn how to apply for them.
During these tough economic times, I encourage everyone to explore these self employment ideas. Like any other endeavor the harder you work at making it a success the more profitable it will be. Tackle your project with determination and treat it as a true business endeavor. You will inevitably be earning extra income within a few months. Good Luck to all.
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.