3 Free Wiccan Spells For Flying, Far Hearing, and Owl Wisdom (By Luthando)

Here are 3 free wiccan spells you can use right now. They will take some practice to get good at, especially the flying spell. However, with time, energy, and effort, these spells will bring amazing results. They are 3 of the best free wiccan spells you will find. Remember though, proper training in the magical arts will never be replaced by quick fix spells.

Free Wiccan Spells #1 – Flying Spell:

This spell is a good step for learning how to levitate yourself and then move onto the ability to fly. Start on the ledge of something. Make sure the ledge is only about 2 or 3 feet tall as you don’t want to get hurt as you practice this spell.

As you stand on the ledge, clear your mind of everything. This spell requires extreme concentration. If you are thinking about getting hurt or fearful you will fail or thinking about anything other than what you are about to do, you will fail. Focus, focus, focus on the task at hand. Once you are clear and ready, just jump off the ledge.

As you jump off the ledge, attempt to put your entire being and mind into it and miss the ground and move up. Imagine yourself floating. Will yourself to float and fly. You must concentrate, concentrate, concentrate. I can’t tell you enough how a small seed of a thought other than floating will ruin the whole deal. This spell of all the wicca free spells included here takes extreme concentration.

Free Wiccan Spells #2 – Owl Wisdom:

This is a great spell for when you need answers or wisdom. You will need a statue or a picture of an owl.

As you stand in front of the picture, focus on your question and say:
“Sacred owl, bring me wisdom.
Help me make the right choices.
Assist me in planning my future.
Walk with me on the spiritual path.
Sacred owl, show me the way.”

Focus on your question or need as you say this three times. Afterwards, meditate on the question at hand or use a method of divination.

Free Wiccan Spell #3 – Far Away Hearing Spell:

This spell is to develop the ability to hear sounds or things at a great distance.

Start by cupping your right hand over your right ear and say : “some sounds are here and some are astray, give me the hearing of far away.” When you are finished, simply remove your right hand from your ear and the spell will end.

I hope you enjoy these free wiccan spells as much as I do. Keep training and keep looking for more opportunities to learn and grow. The more you learn and understand, the quicker and more powerful you will become and the easier it will be for you to perform what seems like magic to the average person.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *