3 Reasons Why Your Google AdSense Online Account is Disabled (By Luthando)

Have you ever faced the situation to wake up one day to see a message to inform you that your account is disabled. So, why is your Google AdSense account is disabled? It is the question that I find quite often in many online forums that talk about making money using the latest top paying keywords. Before we list the reasons for this, let us first answer the question “How does Google make money?”

It is considered till the time of writing this article as the top search engine that almost each online business owner tries to advertise his business on it. It works on win-win bases, which offers benefits for both of them, the search engine and the advertiser himself.

The advertiser’s text will be shown on the search results each time a related query is carried out by the internet surfers in order to find more relevant information about a certain topic. Then, internet surfers will be directed to the advertiser’s website when his ads are clicked and then the advertiser will be charged a certain amount of money called pay per click cost.

I personally faced the problem of having an account that is disabled and I know how much frustrating this problem is. This is especially true, if you already investigated huge amount of time and energy to build your business and drive traffic to it. So, let us now investigate the possible reasons that lead to the situation titled by: “Google AdSense account is disabled”.

Reason (1): Clicking on your ads is the worst idea.

Some beginners think that working on the advertising program is the best opportunity that involves the usage of computers to make money at home and they are, from my personal point of view, right. However, they overlook a non-trivial point that this process has a lot to do with working hard and consistent to bring your business in front of other internet surfers.

They think that an ideal solution to overcome this problem is simply to click on the ads to earn the promised commissions. Briefly, you should never do this as Google is already aware of this problem and it can track the IP of the computer where the clicks were generated. If it always the same IP, then be ready to get a message with the title “Google AdSense account is disabled”.

One more tip is never to listen to these internet scams that offer you an IP changer as they are not much more intelligent than other search engines and sooner or later you will be uncovered. Additionally, it is much easier to drive traffic to your website and earn legal money with AdSense websites for sale than trying to cheat.

Reason (2): Do not point to your ads.

One possible answer to the question “Why Google AdSense account is disabled?” is trying to drag the attention of your visitors to click on your ads. So, avoid the entire following black hat techniques:

– Using arrows to point your ads.

– Inserting a message like “Click on this ad to win a car”

– Using a pop up message to attract the visitors’ attention.

– Inserting any text on your web page asking your readers to click on the ads.

– Using garbage content on your website.

But do not get it wrong as you should be anyway interested in showing your ads on the proper positions as this will naturally drive your visitors to click on these ads. In this context, the proper positions are the top center, middle and the bottom center of your web page.

Furthermore, you should design the looking of your web page so that all your ads are looking like normal text with a hyperlink. This is especially true as internet surfers are biased to ignore ads because they think that they are nothing but people who like to sell something.

In this context, I would strongly recommend for you to insert your ads on your blog too. Indeed, this helps to increase your revenue as most of the search engines like blogs as they are the most flexible method to spread the word about yourself over the internet.

Reason (3): Using black hat SEO techniques is a myth.

As I started to investigate the issue titled with “Google AdSense account is disabled”, I worked with the background that blocking the account is not related at all to the search engine optimization (SEO) techniques that I use to drive internet surfers to my website. Later on, I discovered that it was a wrong approach.

Generally, most of the search engines care to rank the websites that use ethical techniques to get top rankings on the first page of their organic results and they work on banning or blocking the websites that use illegal techniques to cheat the search engines.

In this context, if you use illegal SEO or black hat SEO training documents, then your website might be banned and if you show any advertising program on your website, then you are again in the situation to get an email with the title “Google AdSense account is disabled”.

To establish your business empire as a free online task of making money, drive traffic to your website using article marketing and social media 2.0 websites as they have been proved to be safe and ethical ways to flood your web pages with visitors. At the same time, you should never be worry of being punished by the search engines.

Keeping the previous points in consideration will avoid you to be in the situation “Google AdSense account is disabled”.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *