A Fresh New Start (By Luthando)

When I met my wife (Carmen) at 26 years of age, I was drowning in a sea of debt! I am now debt free and a multi-millionaire. During this process I discovered that money can become a great tool. It will take you wherever you desire, but you have to become the driver. The play now, pay later principle wasn’t working for me. My wrong mindsets towards money were taking me deeper into debt!

“Never spend your money before you have it.” – Thomas Jefferson

4 Life Saving Ways To A Fresh New Start

My wife hated debt, I was OK with it. This caused intense strife in our marriage at first. I loathed working three jobs to become free.

1. Dedicate To A New Way Of Living

The dictionary is the only place you will find success before work. I thought my previous lifestyle was living but I didn’t realize I was in a prison. I decided that freedom was a better way to live so I wrote my debt on paper and put it on our fridge.

“The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.” – Nathan W. Morris

Each time we paid off some debt I put a line through the old total and wrote down the next amount. I needed the visual reminder to motivate a change in lifestyle.

2. Educate Yourself To Rise Up

I also despised reading. As we started the process I began to read books to develop myself. My mindsets began to become free! When I started investing in knowledge my interests were expanded in many ways!

“Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.” – T. Harv Eker

The combined encouragement of seeing books (I’d read) pile up and the debt go down gave me a new focus. I began to rise up and change for the better.

3. Believe In Your Dreams

Debt freedom became a possibility so I begin to dream of bigger things. I realized that it takes just as much imagination to grow debt as it does to build wealth! I saw our family with investments, land and wealth.

“Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale

Our debt had more than cut in half. As I saw the process working this added fuel to my dreams. The images were becoming a reality!

4. Take Every Necessary Step To Start Again

Our plan was simple. I would work three jobs till the debt was gone. Then I’d work two jobs to make a living and build wealth. Many love to wish but it is those who plan and act that see their dreams come true!

“Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.” – Joe Biden

We began renovating our home, started a small business, put money away into investments. Today I am a new person!

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *