BlueHost Review (By Luthando)

This is NOT for the Advanced Internet Computer Wiz (Techie Expert). They probably have their own servers, can fully optimize all areas of their FTP control panels with ease, are experts with HTML, and know some other “gibberish” stuff that I have no clue about.

This is for the Online Marketer who wants quality, easy to use web hosting, and they are learning how to do some technical things like the following: Masking websites, Registering domains, Redirecting their domains to either a website they built or another website like a blog or a capture page, Learning a bit about how to navigate the control panels, and Increasing their HTML skills.

(I am being fully transparent here) I am mainly using BlueHost to host my websites for two simple reasons:

1. It’s a good service that has not let me down.
2. It has an affiliate aspect to it.

I recently heard that there is someone joining a home-based business every 8 seconds. Guess what? after a lot of people use the 3 foot rule (approach all their family and friends and basically anything alive within three feet that has a pulse…lol) they generally either give up, or they look on the internet for help…that’s what I did some time ago and I am so glad I did.

As you know, home based business owners come in all Varieties. Marketers can be any of the following: Affiliate Marketers, Network Marketers, MLM’ers, Social Media Users and Business Owners/ Entrepreneurs, or even Specialized Marketers like Email Marketers, Bloggers, Video Marketers and etc.

There are three things needed by all Marketers?

#1 Tools (techniques and strategies that can help you leverage your business to become optimized -I.e. Auto-responders & Hosting)
#2 Training (how to communicate with your prospects and be a leader
#3 Leads (targeted prospects)

If you are a MARKETER of any type, you’ll Appreciate these benefits too:

-everything eCommerce enabled
-drag and drop functionality
-free search keyword analyzer
-free search engine position report and a good storage backup.

BlueHost’s affiliate program should as be seen as very Important for the following reasons: If you are a Marketer and you are using a service that you like, you should use the Marketing Funnel or Funded Proposal technique (look for my other article fully explaining this in depth), which pays you for sharing your Training and/or Tools (I.e. hosting service etc.) with your downline or other networkers you are building a relationship with.

Up to 2500 POP3 or IMAP email accounts are also offered I really wish I knew what the above statement meant…lol…(I guess it is a certain type of email account).

-Also, I got a FREE DOMAIN with Sign Up.

Here are other host companies, some of them have an affiliate option and most likely good services too. I think hostgator is a sister site. Good Luck

lunarpages. com hostgator. com godaddy. com hostmonster. com

This was listed on the Blue Host website- and actually, I understand maybe at the most 2/3 of it… LOL….you gotta to love it man, us internet marketers trying to learn the ropes and all, trying to become somewhat “techie nerds”- its fun!

-UNLIMITED Hosting Space (NEW!)
-UNLIMITED File Transfer (NEW!)
-Host UNLIMITED Domains!
-2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts
-SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats
-CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
-2000/2002 Front Page Extensions
-Free Domain Forever!
-Free Site Builder (NEW)
-24/7 Superb/Responsive Sales/Support.

I really want to Emphasize to you the concept of “Setting Yourself Up To Receive”, so, I will end my article on this important concept. I recommend you learning to earn off the whole process.

Remember, the Vertical Monopoly of Carnegie. He earned money off the whole steel making process, not just the retail of Steel – Genius right?

Incorporate this idea into your business. Even if there is other hosting is for $5, I would still use BlueHost, think long term, not short term, how many people will you network with in the future that will need web hosting, think about how long you will be in the networking industry, you’ll probably refer hundreds or thousands.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *