Do you want to know how you can write short articles in as little as 25 minutes? Then, get to know the following secrets:
1. Make your articles short. Before you start writing, decide that you’re going to keep your articles relatively short. They can contain as little as 250 words. This is possible if you target highly specific topics and if you avoid beating around the bush when explaining your thoughts and ideas.
2. Limit the scope of your content. Avoid covering too many grounds on your articles. This is not only to keep them short but also to keep them tight. Focus your attention on your main subject and present only those information that are highly relevant and those that your readers consider most important.
3. Type faster. Learn how you can write your articles without looking at your keyboard. Believe me, this can cut your writing time in half. I recommend that you develop great typing skills by simply attending relevant training programs and by practicing on a regular basis.
4. Focus. Try not to think of other things when writing your articles. I know this is easier said than done but it will really help if you set aside your problems and your worries the moment you tap on your keyboard. Also, eliminate distractions. There shouldn’t be anybody bugging you when you’re working as this can disrupt your train of thoughts.
5. Research efficiently. Don’t waste a lot of your time doing research. You can still get the kind of information you need even if you spend 5-8 minutes reading relevant resources. Just make sure that you visit those websites that are reputable and those that are known to contain complete information about your chosen topics.