The Question is How Much Money Do You Make Selling Avon? (By Luthando)

What’s going on. Landon Stewartt here. How are you doing this evening.

I am going to answer one of the BIGGEST questions of all today. I have been asked it a thousand times, as I am sure you have as well. Truthfully, you probably have this question lodged in the back of your mind somewhere this very moment.

I can’t wait to answer it for you, but I’m loving the build up in suspense 🙂 Pardon me.

Here she’ is: How much money do you make selling Avon?

That’s the question. Here’s the answer: Quite simply it depends.

On what you ask? How you market the dang thing!

Yeah you could go door to door, yeah you could call all your friends and family, yeah you could put fliers on car windows, yeah you could hit up teenagers for cash, yeah you could sell your 8 year old kid brother on the “dream”, or you could do it my way.

It’s up to you. I’m only hear to get as much money in your pockets as fast as possible. I apologize I should have asked to make sure that’s what you wanted before I just dove in like that.

Is that want you want? To tap into one of the most wealthy businesses on the face of the planet leveraging the most powerful tool known to mankind?

I’ve got to tell you right now to avoid any confusion down the road. I am not a member of Avon, and I do not know of anyone that is. I know network marketing, and I know money making, which is what I think is most important to you anyways.

First things first, we need to get you a wordpress blog. It’s really pretty simple to get one if you don’t have one already. Just go up to your search bar (in a new tab), and type in wordpress.org. At that address you will be able to download everything that you might need.

That’s one way to do it. Or you could do it my way. I really don’t have much time to explain just because we have a ton of info to cover.

You are going to need hostgator hosting. Then simply go to squidoo and type in how to host a wordpress blog with hostgator. A great lens will pop up that will teach you everything that you need to know right there and it’s free of course. (It’s not my own :)) Now I am going to teach you a very small yet very powerful strategy to market this thing.

First of all, you need to open up your new blog and download a plugin called onlywire. It’s free to download and will take about an hour to set everything up.

Basically all it is is social bookmarking software that will get you 50 backlinks instantly. Sweet right?

Okay so after you download that and set it up, you need to write a 500 word blog post. Before you start working on that blog post of yours you will need to take about a half of an hour to an hour to work on some keyword research. This is really one of the most important parts of marketing. It’s kind of like the base of a house. If you have a crappy one the house falls apart, if you have crappy keywords the advertising campaign falls apart. If you’re not exactly sure what to do there you might want to just go ahead and do a quick Google search. But make sure you leave this article open. I still have a bunch of KILLER info to share with you. I apologize. I simply don’t have the time to explain right now.

After you write that blog post social bookmark it using only wire. There you go. You just earned yourself 50 backlinks through hard work and determination.. sort of!

Now we are going to have you go to a website called traffic geyser. It’s free for the first month, and it’s something you need to check out here in a couple of minutes.

After you become a member, don’t do anything yet!

Before you touch traffic geysor, you need to make a one to two minute video promoting the blog post that you just wrote. All you have to say is hey what’s up? I’m so-and-so. Go check out my blog! It doesn’t get much easier than that. It shouldn’t take you more than 10 minutes to make.

Then using traffic geysor you are going to blast that thing to fifty different video sharing sites. You guessed it, that’s fifty more backlinks to your website instantly.

That increases your Google ranking bringing YOU traffic the best way; completely free 🙂

Now that is how you sell Avon.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *