Use Your Videos to Make Money (By Luthando)

Is it possible to make money using videos to sell your own product or to hire sales people to sell it for you?  Yes it is. YouTube is absolutely evidence of that. Lots of great promotions and promoters on video on YouTube from guitar and piano lessons, anything and everything you can think of. In previous articles, I have mentioned the Blendit videos where the guys who blend up the iPhone use YouTube to market through video. Mentos, that candy, did you ever see those two guys in lab coats where they were taking Mentos and put them in Coke and it creates a pressurized explosion and the Coke spews up like 10 feet in the air.

Go to YouTube and type in Mentos and this went so viral through YouTube. I heard somewhere and don’t quote me, I think the Mentos candy sales, because of the viral nature of everyone buying these Mentos to make these 2 liter Coke bottles explode, went up by 20%.

Absolutely, video very powerful to sell but you need a medium that people’s eyeballs have to be on that video. Video compared to audio, if you had 100% attention of someone watching a video or demonstrating a product or just listening to an audio, video will win hands down.

But audio has so many other ways and opportunities to get inside the prospects mind from CD to listening while you are exercising, cleaning the house. You can multitask and listen to audio. You can’t do that with video. You can’t watch video in your car or you shouldn’t be. So use videos to help sell and spread the word, but don’t forget about the power of your audios.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *