ClickBank University Review (By Luthando)

What is ClickBank university?

ClickBank University is an online coaching center founded by two internet entrepreneurs – Adam and Justin to help people make money online. What is included in this package is step by step instructions to help people create their own product and sell it online.

What I like about ClickBank university:

One of the main things I liked about this program is that its coaching center is entirely dedicated to help you create your own product. But again, if you are creating a product be sure you learn to create a very high quality product and have the potential to drive traffic to your website. You would be even more successful if you are an experienced internet marketer, persuading your visitors to buy your product. And not to mention, there are many affiliates out there who will do the selling for you.

Some of the videos included in this package are really great. There are high quality videos that have step by step instructions to help you get started with internet marketing. You can also learn some of the very cool traffic generation strategies. For a newbie venturing into the affiliate marketing space, this is a perfect start.

ClickBank has a personal stake in showing you how to make and sell products through their marketplace Some of the other prominent features that I like is that they offer a free website builder and a hosting. As a subscriber, what matters most is the quality and content of the tutorials, which I would say is well up to the mark. Even though you have no experience with internet marketing whatsoever, you will be able to get a fair understanding of the video tutorials.

What I don’t Like About ClickBank University:

Coming to the disadvantages, it appears that the program is extremely focused on creating products, sales pages and e-mail lists. This is the worst part, guess why? Because it takes so long for newbies to figure out to build new products. Sometimes you also encounter a situation wherein you manage to create a product, but start getting low quality traffic which can harm your website. I would probably say that free traffic from the keyword tool is much better, although hit takes a longer time. At least you get good quality traffic!

Secondly I would like to focus on the financial aspect of the program. Was initially $97 plus upsells per month, now is $47 per month. Quite reasonable, but still on the higher side. Well, if you join this course with the intention of just learning to sell online, then this is not the right place for you. In that case, I would say, $47 monthly subscription is a total waste. Another problem with ClickBank University is that the pace of training is set at the default rate. You cannot complete the course at your own pace. This may be an obstacle for some of you who are just getting started with internet marketing.

Finally,

In a nutshell, ClickBank University is a pretty decent product. I would recommend it to anyone who is enthusiastic and passionate about selling online. But be patient. Don’t expect instant results from these tutorials. You have to do your own research and figure out the best possible way of profiting from this venture. If you proceed in the right path, surely success will be yours.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *