Scratch2Cash – Scratchcards Never Seemed So Fun! (By Luthando)

‘Get £5 Free’, ‘A whopping 100% Deposit Match’, ‘Someone just won £200,000’… I’m sure that many of you have been seeing these adverts for far too long to pay attention anymore, and frankly so have I. It’s great getting free money and a deposit bonus, but let’s be honest – when you have to play through them so many times on games where you have no control over the outcome – you aren’t exactly filled with confidence that you will ever see a return on your investment.

Well that’s where Scratch2Cash has changed its’ tune, not only with the introduction of several ‘more enjoyable’ online Scratch Cards (where you can actually enjoy the game rather than just clicking the ‘Auto Scratch’ button in the corner), but also with the recent addition of 18 Slot Machines – where you can choose from 3 or 5 line Slot Machines to Video Slots with great bonus features – finally making the player feel a little bit more in control of their money (And the names aren’t that bad either.) From the Orient and Middle East – enjoy Egyptian Magic, Dragon’s Gold and Sakura Garden to Modern Europe’s Cafe Paris, Bon Appetit and Chic Boutique there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And if travelling isn’t your thing – try their latest additions Castle Slot and Grand Crown.

By now many of you have probably given up on me ever getting to the point as to why Scratch2Cash really is the best Scratchcard site – but don’t worry – I’m back from the tangent. The real gloss at the site is their Club Pearl team and fantastically innovative promotions. Stay at the site and you can expect to receive a few kind words from Club Pearl bringing you Exclusive Offers, Deposit Bonuses, Faster Withdrawals and even Premium Tournaments and Raffles! What’s more – most of the team’s still new so they haven’t lost their passion and can’t wait to get you started on their VIP Rollercoaster ride. What about those promotions you ask? Well having just lost the gloss of the World Cup with another ‘true-to-form’ English display, you can drown your sorrows with some great new non-football Promotions. For instance – to celebrate the launch of one of their brand new Scratch Cards – they are offering all players the chance to get 100% of their losses back when they play at designated ‘special’ times – up to £200! That means that should you be unlucky and lose your money first time round – you get to try all over again with the money they credit back to you – where else can you get a great deal like that!?

So with Top Jackpots, Over 60 Games featured and with a VIP team churning out lots of great promotions to keep you entertained for hours at a time – Scratch2Cash really is at the top of the pile for Online Scratch Cards. For more ScratchCard and Gambling reviews, site recommendations and exclusive bonuses – be sure to check out BigGainsNoPains and their new Blog packed with lots more articles like this!

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *