E-Mail Marketing For Tennis Clubs (By Luthando)

No, email marketing is not dead!

And I am going to show you why in just a moment.

In fact.

All businesses and tennis clubs should be using this powerful method to market, grow and stay in touch with their client or members.

The best part is the ROI.

It costs almost nothing to use an auto-responder today and the returns are going to be off the charts for your club.

Here is an outline of what your club’s sales funnel can and should look like.

On The Front-End.

Use direct response marketing to offer a free sample lesson to prospects.

The thing that your staff must do is get their contact information and add them to your mailing list on that first visit (make sure that you ask too).

If they don’t do this, none of this will work.

Back-end.

Use email marketing to follow-up with all prospects and members the next day.

Treat them like people when doing this.

Share free offers and come up with creative ways to get them down to the club during the week.

I’m thinking.

Free dinners and free gifts are a great idea.

And always use telemarketing as a follow-up to your email marketing.

Your Referral System.

This is where you send an email and ask your members to give you 3 names of people who may be interested in joining your club.

I would offer a referral reward to encourage them to do it because it seems to work every time.

Also.

Make this referral reward WORTH their time and effort.

Think about it… you can afford to lose money on the front-end because you will be getting 3-lifetime members on the back-end if you serve them right!

So, don’t be cheap with your rewards.

Then follow-up the reward with a personal thank you note.

The last way to leverage email marketing for your club is by…

Affiliate Marketing.

“This is when you get a commission for introducing a product or service to your members from another company.”

I would only target companies with great products and service and also negotiate the commission fee.

You are actually better off helping them set up an affiliate program and then becoming their Super Affiliate.

This way.

It becomes a win-win situation for both your club and them.

Use this sales funnel as a guide and then focus on updating each segment of your funnel until you have a fine tune “Tennis Club Cash Machine.”

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *