Every good network marketer generates his own leads.
As a network marketer, I would like to disclose a big secret to getting good, high quality leads for your multi-level marketing (MLM) or network marketing business. I am having HUGE success in generating leads for my business, and I would be selfish not to share them with you.
You may of heard in the online marketing world that “Content is king” especially when it comes to getting quality visitors to your website.
I am here to tell you what my most lethal weapon is. It is called article content. With article content, there are five (5) steps that you need to know if you want to be super successful in MLM.
They are as follows:
- Create your article and submit it into the directories of your choice. When I say directories, I do not mean just one or two directories. One or two will not cut it. The idea here is to generate as many one-way links (or backlinks) to your website in order to generate as much free traffic as you wish. You can download a list of the most frequented article directories anywhere on the web so that you can begin submitting your articles.
- Use the article you created, “spin” it, and then post it on your blog. What I mean by “spinning” an article is that you take the article you wrote in Step 1, change a few of the words so that it is unique to the search engines, and then submit it to your blog. Be sure to ping your blog. You can use services such as Pingoat or Pingomatic that will ping several blog directories for you.
- Post your article in Digg. You can open a free account at Digg and submit your article there. Again make sure to “spin” it before you submit it. With every article post you make, be sure to “Digg It!” so that other people will find your content and begin sharing it with other net users.
- Use your article content, and make a video version of it to put on YouTube as well as other video sharing sites. You would be surprised how many people browse YouTube or MySpace Video just to see who the author of the article is. Some prospective network marketers want to “get a feel” for their sponsor by watching him on video before signing up into his downline.
- Finally, send a copy of your article to members in your downline or prospective distributors on your mailing list. What you are doing here is preparing the people on your list to funnel them into your real business opportunity. Not everybody is going to sign up into your opportunity, but the more you send them articles, the more you establish yourself as a position of authority in network marketing. After all, people join people in network marketing and NOT companies. Therefore, recipients of your e-mails want to know if you are competent enough to lead them to success.
If you are really serious about success, accomplishing these five tasks should not be a problem to you. For as long as your articles and videos are kept posted, you should get FREE, high quality leads for your network marketing business as well as watch your retirement account grow.
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.