There are several popular ways to download a song onto an iPod. The process of downloading songs to an iPod such as iPod Nano, Shuffle, etc is very easy and simple. All you need is some basic tools and some information on how to do it. This article shows you a simple way you can use to put songs on your iPod device in minutes.
What you need:
– You need the songs to download:
If you already have a CD collection you can just use free software to convert them to mp3 and save the files on your pc. If you already have a collection of music in mp3 format then you don’t need to do this. Another way is to download the songs from an mp3 download site. There are hundreds that you can use.
– An iPod
Of course if you want to put music on an iPod, we’re assuming that you already have one. If you don’t have an iPod, you can buy one from websites like eBay or Amazon. Or you can just visit your local shopping center for shops that sell them.
– Your PC or laptop
Most people have at least a computer in their home so this won’t be a problem. These days you can get a second hand personal computer for about $100. If you want more speed and a bigger hard disk, you should be prepared to spend more. Generally laptops tend to be more expensive that PC’s.
– A Connector cable
You need a Connector cable to connect your iPod to your computer. You probably already have this cable since they usually come with your iPod when you purchase it.
Follow these easy steps:
1. If you don’t already have it, download the iTunes software and install it on your pc. This software is available free from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download. You can also use the installation CD that came with your iPod.
2. Connect your iPod to your pc using the connector cable which came with your iPod. One end of the cable goes to the USB port on your computer and the other end to your iPod. If you’ve never connected your iPod to your PC before, follow the instructions for installing on your PC.
3. Download music and songs from your favorite download site and save the music on your pc.
4. Now, Use the drag-and-drop feature on your pc to move the songs to your iPod. To use drag-and-drop left-click on the song you want to move and hold the click while you move the song to the iPod. You can also just copy and paste.
After you’re done moving the songs, disconnect the iPod properly by using the eject button. This will avoid problems and errors on your pc.
You can also use other types of software besides iTunes although its is one of the most popular. As you can see from this article, it’s very simple and easy to download music onto your iPod.
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.