Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Apologies For Stats Restoration

Apologies for the inconvenience, as you could have noticed we had a lot of bugs, a lot of functionalities were out so we tried all means to fix the bugs, some we did some we couldn’t so to save the site we had to do a restore and unfortunately it also restored all user balances.

We have strengthened our security and we promise that such will never happen again, apologies again.

Admin, BTC Bunch

asijoon and deathreason have reacted to this post.
asijoondeathreason

Hello good time

Well, the fact that you have restored the site is the reason that a user like me, and many other users, who collected their account balance drop by drop, will suddenly evaporate into the sky?

I've been on your site for a few months now, barely making it close to $2 with little bits and pieces.

And now with an apology, that's it?

If you return my balance, which is nothing

Otherwise, I will write and post with fake emails, 100s of polls, with a very negative charge about the site, everywhere, which will damage your reputation.

You even visit your Telegram channel, you don't look at the messages.

Then you put an option in the menu of the site with the title, online chat?

I have sent several messages for several days, even the second tick has not been received. I told the truth, I am not joking. I did it, don't be upset. Good luck, Mr. Site Manager

Quote from Paccosi on October 15, 2022, 4:11 pm

Apologies for the inconvenience, as you could have noticed we had a lot of bugs, a lot of functionalities were out so we tried all means to fix the bugs, some we did some we couldn’t so to save the site we had to do a restore and unfortunately it also restored all user balances.

We have strengthened our security and we promise that such will never happen again, apologies again.

Admin, BTC Bunch

Apologies for what? Been a scammer and don't pay?

Trying to withdraw more than 3 weeks and always withou funds.

Minimum to Paypal it's 100 000 but the minimum to cashout per day it's 50 000

Fuck you scammer

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.