Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Diferencia entre Total de ganancia y Saldo total ?

Page 1 of 2Next

Cual es la diferencia entre el Saldo Total y Total de Ganacias, pues yo tengo una diferencia de 20k entre ambos y a la hora de extraer los token son los que estan en el Saldo total , gracias

Total balance is your current balance. Total earnings is your total earnings from the website it doesnot reduce and you can't withdraw it.

milyhabana has reacted to this post.
milyhabana

Total earnings聽 que significa, si no las puedo retirar para que me sirven?? que sentido tienen y como se ganan y para que?

Total earnings, what does it mean, if I can't withdraw them, what are they for? What sense do they
 have and how are they earned and for what?
Thanks for your answer

It's your account statistics. That help you calculate your total earnings from BTCBUNCH. You can also view your level their. Try to upgrade your account so you can earn more in BTCBUNCH.

GRacias por la respuesta, pero no entiendo como el total ganado no es igual al saldo de la cuenta si yo no habia extraido nada, se supone que el total que yo gane en la pagina sea extraible no? entonces como no son iguales? como se actualiza la cuenta??

Thanks for the answer, but I don't understand how the total earned is not equal to the account balance
 if I hadn't withdrawn anything, the total I earned on the page is supposed to be withdrawn, right?
 So how are they not the same? how to update the account?
Page 1 of 2Next