Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:🐝Tutorials: Mostly Asked QuestionsPay to click
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pay to click

Hello good timeFor some time, when visiting advertisements, after the advertisement time is over and captcha is solved, then I click on the send button, and then go back to home, instead of seeing the credit value of the visit, the system says it is invalid.

What could be the reason that among the 30 ads, at least 6 are invalid so far. so why?

The seconds are up, the captcha is solved, it's no longer valid, it's pointless and you're gone.

No matter what I tried to find the problem, I couldn't. If you know the reason, tell me so that I don't have to stop watching ads. And gradually I will stop working on this site.

At  Faucet Written hourly and daily, up to $10 per month.

I have been busy for several months. It has not exceeded the ceiling of 60,000 tokens.

This 10 dollars is given to more dear users than me and some others? Why don't we see it?

Why not give us 10 dollars? If it is enough to attract users? Well, it is a lie.

With a lie, it is better not to work, goodness and blessings are lost.

if true Why is it not credited to our user account?

Hi,

When it shows "invalid" on PTC ads you will be credited, I am working in BTCBUNCH for a long time and earned around $80.

Focus on upgrading your level so your bonus increases currently, I am getting 2 cents per hourly faucet.

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.