Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Solution to "Daily Withdrawal Limit Reached" Error

Encountering the "Daily Withdrawal Limit Reached" error on BTC Bunch Rewards can sometimes be puzzling, but worry not – we're here to guide you through a straightforward solution that will get you back on track. This error message indicates that you're attempting to withdraw an amount exceeding the established daily withdrawal limit of 10,000 Tokens or $0.10 USD. Here's how to resolve it:

Step 1: Verify Withdrawal Amount: When you encounter the "Daily Withdrawal Limit Reached" error, the first step is to double-check the withdrawal amount you're trying to process. Ensure that the amount you're requesting doesn't exceed 10,000 Tokens or $0.10 USD.

Step 2: Adjust the Withdrawal Amount: To successfully process your withdrawal and bypass the error, simply adjust the withdrawal amount to equal or fall below the daily limit of 10,000 Tokens. By doing so, you'll ensure that your withdrawal request is within the established parameters and can be processed smoothly.

Step 3: Complete the Withdrawal: Once you've adjusted the withdrawal amount to adhere to the daily limit, proceed to complete the withdrawal process as you normally would. Enter the corrected withdrawal amount and confirm your request.

Step 4: Enjoy Your Earnings: By following these steps, you'll overcome the "Daily Withdrawal Limit Reached" error and successfully initiate your withdrawal request. After verification, your earnings will be on their way to your designated account, allowing you to enjoy the rewards you've earned through your participation on BTC Bunch Rewards.

Remember, keeping your withdrawal amounts within the established limits ensures a seamless experience while utilizing the platform. If you have any further questions or encounter any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team for assistance.

BTC Bunch Rewards values your participation and is committed to providing a user-friendly experience that empowers you to earn and enjoy your rewards hassle-free. Stay within the daily withdrawal limits, and you'll continue to make the most of your cryptocurrency journey.

Hello paccosi or any administrator, I have carefully followed the instructions to be able to collect and make a withdrawal of the tokens and even so it does not work 1 week ago in the withdrawal I put 10,000 tokens and it always tells me that THERE ARE NO FUNDS I have tried to withdraw in 7 days in a row at all times and even so it always says there are no funds, it does not let you withdraw in Payeer either because it does not work, can you please help me make my withdrawal. MY name user is Pablo0865