A lot of people never got accepted to Google AdSense because Google has strict terms and conditions. But don’t be upset because there are so many AdSense alternatives. They do not pay as much as Google but they offer you to make a decent income through PCC advertising program.
So, simply join bellow sites and monetize your website
- Ad Brite It is one of the best Google’s AdSense alternative. It has more relaxed terms and conditions then AdSense and is much more accepting of smaller publishers like bloggers. The revenue of Adbrite is typically split 75/25 ratio. The minimum payout of Adbrite is also low, it is only $5. But AdBrite not allow PayPal payment.
- Clicksor Clicksor is another good alternative of AdSense. Cost per click bid values are high enough in Clicksor so you can earn a decent income. Clicksor also allow you to add as many sites or domains as you want under a single account. For payment Clicksor allow both PayPal and Check. For PayPal minimum payout is only $20 and for check that is only $50.
- BidVertiser Some expert bloggers say that Bidvertiser is the best Google AdSense alternative for Asian bloggers. It claims itself that it will always display the highest bidders on your site, assuring the maximum revenue possible at any given time. BidVertiser pay you by PayPal with minimum amount $10 or by check with minimum payable amount $50.
- Chitika Chitika is very famous in some article directories. It doesn’t really stand alone as a single advertising solution but instead provides you with a way to compliment your existing advertising and publishing program with some additional Ad units which are altogether different from the standard ad boxes, pop unders etc. Chitika runs helpful blog and forum for their publishers. Further chitika has a good referral program. For payment chitika prefer check but it also accepts PayPal payments method. The minimum payout threshold of Chitika is $20.
- ExitJunction It is a good AdSense alternative. Its unique program is it monetizes 100% of your traffic because it pays for your international traffic whether you have traffic from the US, UK, Canada, China or India, it will pay for it all. ExitJunction also has a good referral program. You will get paid 10% earning of your each referral for life time. It offers fee free payout via check or PayPal with minimum earning amount $25.
- AdToll AdToll has a great user interface and navigation through the user panel. It has a newest Ad technology. It campaigns both graphic and text ads. AdToll delivers payment both PayPal and Check. Minimum payout threshold for PayPal is only $20 and for Check that is $40.
- eClickZ it provide customized Ad Units to its publisher. Publisher can take advantage of global traffic and the great thing about this site is it provides personal account managers which are ready to answer the questions you may have help you achieve maximum revenues. eClickZ pays only by PayPal and the minimum payout threshold is only $10.
- Microsoft Pub Center beta It provide text ads for display on web pages, with a wide variety of design and reporting features. Publisher can control what ads appear on his blog. This site not allow PayPal payment method, it pays only by check. And the minimum payout threshold is only $50.
- Yahoo Publisher Network It’s seemed like a copycat of Google AdSense. It is an alternative of AdSense but it has same restricted terms and conditions like AdSense. Good point is you will be integrated other Yahoo services, including Add to My Yahoo (RSS). Payment methods are both PayPal and check.
- Infolinks Infolinks presents the next generation of in-text advertising, means ads are tightly integrated with content; you don’t need any additional space. It claims itself that it is leading the industry with the most relevant in-text advertising links and the highest revenue share. Payment method is PayPal and minimum payout threshold is $100.