Freebie Trading – How You Can Build a Home Based Web Business (By Luthando)

Unlike most money making opportunities on the internet, freebie trading is one of the easiest ways to get started earning income online because it’s possible to start making money right away with no, or very little, investment.

Why Freebie Trading?

1. It costs you nothing to join a forum and get started.

2. It is possible to make $20 to $100+ your first day.

3. Earn an extra 100 to $2000+ monthly.

4. Earn while you learn!

5. Complete One on One Support and Training.

6. A Friendly, Community atmosphere.

There are several forums on the internet, dedicated to Freebie Trading, where people gather to work together and help each other succeed. A good Forum will provide all the information you need to get started right way. It is free to join. There you will find video tutorials that cover all the basics, a community of friendly, helpful traders for support, as well as proof that this is a legitimate money making opportunity.

Last year I made an average of $1,000 per month, part time, from my home computer. There are others who are making from $100 to $2000 a month or more doing this depending on the amount of time and effort they choose to put into it.

How does it work?

Basically it works like this: After registering on the forum, viewing the Tutorials and choosing a Mentor you sign up on a website that advertises products and services, using a referral link provided by your Mentor. These are known as IFW sites. You try 1 or 2 of the products/services (offers) on a trial basis for free or a very low cost. The cost will depend on which offers you choose. Your “Trader” pays once you complete the offer requirements. You make a profit.

I started with, and I recommend you start with, free and $1-2 offers. It should costs $0 to $5 to complete the offer requirements on your first site. Once you have met the offer requirements, your Trader will pay you via PayPal. You can continue to complete offers and get paid as long as you are able to find offers of interest to you. However, you will eventually run out of offers and that’s OK. Doing offers is only the first step and is necessary so you can gain the experience you need to teach others, build up your feedback and acquire sites to send referrals to.

What comes next?

Once you have completed several sites, and feel you have run out of offers you are willing to do, you can begin to send referrals to the site(s) yourself and get paid for each referral that completes the offer requirements. There is more money to be made here because you can send as many referrals to the site as you want and collect the “Prize” (usually cash) over and over again. The forum will show you how to get your own referrals. It takes a little time and effort to get established and build a reputation at first. You build a reputation in the form of feedback, very similar to eBay.

Sound too good to be true?

I thought so too! Before I found Freebie Trading I had tried many online opportunities and was disappointed by all of them. However, this cost me nothing to try so I did it as an experiment to see if it would work. It was easy enough to get started and I earned money right away. I was hooked! However, to turn this into an ongoing source of income it does require some discipline, patience, and time to get established. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it. Sounds fair enough!

This is NOT a “Get Rich Quick” scheme but it’s also not a scam. You will not get rich doing this. But, if you are looking for a Hobby to make a little extra money or if you want to start a business and earn a few hundred dollars or even an extra $1000-$2000 a month, with no upfront cost, then Freebie Trading could be just what you are looking for!

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *