Find Free Product Samples Online (By Luthando)

Have you ever heard of free sampling? If you haven’t I encourage you to read on, unless of course you don’t enjoy getting things for free…

For over a decade the internet has been growing larger and larger each day. The information super highway does more then provide you with information. These days everyone does just about everything online. We shop online. We communicate with our friends online. We can find free samples online. I know that you have been taught that you can’t get something for nothing and most of the time this still holds true. A quick query in your favorite search engine will bring you a huge list of sites all claiming to have free samples of various products. Everything from free samples of cereal to free cosmetic samples. You may think that these sites are trying to scam you in some way. This is simply not true. In order to understand why these freebies are so plentiful, you should first learn why companies give their products away for free.

It all starts with the manufacturer. These companies are the source of 99% of the legitimate free samples online. Once a manufacturer begins to promote a sample, it spread like wild fire across thousands of websites and blogs. Why would a company give out free samples of their products? Cheap advertising. Those of use who aren’t a part of the advertising are completely unaware of how many billions are spent each and every year on advertising. Larger companies, such as Proctor And Gamble, Johnson And Johnsons and Univest, spend a huge amount of money just to get your attention. Free samples are a great way to get some attention to their new product lines without spending a small fortune. The reason for the lessen financial burden is due to the fact the we, the consumers, do all of the advertising for them. All it takes is a few thousand samples of free cosmetics to get us posting on our blogs and Facebook pages. This starts a huge buzz and may very well get the product more exposure than a series of television commercials. Think about how much money these companies can save by using free samples to advertise their new products.

If you are still reading then I can assume that I’ve peaked you interest. If you are looking to get your hands on some free samples, there are two different way that you can go about searching for them. You can either query a search engine and begin sorting through various websites and blogs or you can visit several larger manufacturer’s websites and sign up for their news letters. Personally, I do both. This will ensure that I get my greedy little hands on as many freebies as I can. That’s just me. With a little practice you could be getting a new product sample in the mail each and every day. So as you can see free samples online are very real and easily obtainable. If you are planning to start searching for freebies, I must warn you, once you start free sampling, it can become very addictive.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *