Bare Feet Tickling – How to Find a Playmate (By Luthando)

If you have an unusual sexual fetish, chances are you have, at one time or another, considered finding a playmate to share the fun. If you have a tickling fetish you are in the minority and finding a date for some bare feet tickling might be problematic. I have some solutions though, so read on; it is relatively easy to find a playmate to take part in your favorite fetish.

A search on Google for tickling fetish dating sites will turn up no worthwhile results. You can try yourself by adding dating or personals to the end of the relevant keywords. You will find sites with no real profiles or ones that wish to charge a huge membership fee and ask for a credit card. I do not mind paying for things online but I like value for money and these new dating sites have hardly any profiles in my town so I tend to stay clear of them.

The solution to finding playmates for bare feet tickling fun? Easy. Find yourself a reputable dating site with a few million members; the more members, the more chance of finding people who like to be tickled.

You can get a free account without using a credit card and they give you all the features you need: searching profiles, sending and receiving messages, adding friends.

So when you find the right dating site, get a free account, and make a profile. Now in your profile be sure to use keywords for tickling fetish. This will attract the right kind of playmates. The internal search engine of the dating site will store the words on your profile and when people type then in to searches, your site will appear.

Even though you are seeking a tickling playmate, be sure to use a face photograph as your default picture. People just prefer to see your face before considering a meeting. You can always include pics of your feet in your album.

The last thing you can do is search on the dating site. Enter relevant keywords in to the search engine and it will spit out a ton of profiles. Add as many potential playmates as possible and try to choose only people who are online at the time because this will increase your chances of a quick response.

So if you want to find a playmate for bare feet tickling, just join a big dating site, make a good profile using relevant keywords and add lots of online users who also like tickling fetish. You will have more playmates than you can keep up with in no time!

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *