Make Money Writing Articles – 3 Easy Steps to Making Money Writing Articles (By Luthando)

You can make money simply by writing articles like this one. I have written hundreds of articles over the past year and they all make money for me. I have learned over the past year or so some of the best ways to make money writing articles and this article will explain what I have learned.

Lesson 1 – Write about topics that you know something about. This may seem obvious, but I started writing articles about subjects I knew little about because those subjects made me a lot of money. Unfortunately, you will get tired of writing about subjects you are not interested in. Also, it will take you longer to write articles if you don’t know much about the subject you are writing about.

Lesson 2 – The title of your article is extremely important. You want to catch people’s attention so that they will read the article and eventually click on the resource link at the bottom of the article. I suggest always giving tips or helpful lessons within your article. So the title should always contain something like “3 Easy Tips” or “3 Great Lessons”. This will help get the attention of readers.

Lesson 3 – Make sure you do your keyword research. You want to focus on long tail keywords. What are long tail keywords? Well, when people search on Google for a janitorial service they might type in “janitorial service” or they more likely will type in “janitorial service Atlanta”. The second phrase is a long tail keyword phrase. It is more specific and has less competition in the search engines. This keyword research will help you get your articles to the top of the search engines.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *