Are you frustrated with all the programs out there that offer you the world and beyond but actually give you nothing in return. I believe I was just like yourself a few years ago. I spent countless hours and hundreds, even thousands of dollars on every new internet marketing program that offered me a life of riches and sandy beaches. I finally got so frustrated that I was losing my money and not making one red cent that I had to figure out why I wasn’t succeeding.
Truth be known, there are many good reliable programs and sources to make money on the internet. There are actually some really good sources with “blueprints” and step by step instructions on how to make your first dollar online. These are the programs that will work for you. If you can read and write, then you can make money on the internet. I am here to tell you that you can make a decent living working from home with just an internet connection, a computer and a good work ethic.
There are different ways that you can make money from home. Here are a few ways to make money online.
- Affiliate marketing: this is where a business rewards one or more affiliates to promote their products or services for a percentage of the sale. There are many different ways to become an affiliate. There are many different places where you can become an affiliate. Some examples are Commission Junction where you can become an affiliate of large brick an mortar companies such as Wal-Mart. Most internet marketers only promote online products such as ebooks and software. Many people use Clickbank for the e-products to sell as it is the largest and most well know affiliate network around.
- Creating your own e-book or electronic product: I know what you are thinking, I don’t know how to create or write an ebook. It really is not that difficult to write an eBook on something that you have extensive knowledge or passion about. If you can create an eBook on a specific niche, then you can actually get affiliates to promote it for you to help you with the selling. You can find out a tonne of information on creating your own eBook if you just Google it.
- eBay: There are thousands of people that are still pulling in $1000’s of dollars a month selling personal items, electronics, ebooks etc. Many people use dropshippers who will ship your products to your customers directly and only require payment when your customers order, so there are no out of pocket fees or storage fees.
This is just a small taste of how you can actually make money online. Please keep in mind, all of these methods are just the vehicles to achieve success. The methods still require a driver, you have full control of how much or how little you make on many of the legitimate programs. With that said, there are some things to look out for.
Tips for avoiding scams
- Data Entry Scams: There are many data entry “jobs” out there, but none of them will pay you thousands a month to do so. When you read that you can be making huge amounts of cash with just inputting a few lines of text, you are more than likely getting caught up in Pay-per-click advertising. Although the method itself can make you fast cash, you really have to know what you are doing. More often than not, a beginner ends up losing way more money than they will ever make.
- Paid Survey Sites: Please do not get me wrong. There are legitimate Survey sites that will actually pay you for your opinion. However, it is my experience that you pay a small fee, usually about $35 dollars for a list of companies that will accept your surveys. In all of these programs, all of the sites seem to be the same and you must register with each company to get anywhere. You are then inundated with emails from this company to fill out sites that are mostly reward points and not actually cash. You would be better off to avoid these types of sites.
- Envelope stuffing: Sites or ads that say you can make $2000 a day or week stuffing envelopes usually end up being letters with the same ads or material that you just read. Usually you must first send in a “small fee” . Once the fee is received, they often tell you to place the same ads or send out the same letter to a mailing list (which you purchase). The only way you make money is if someone responds to your mailings.
In conclusion, there are many different ways to make money online using the internet. There are also 100 fold the amount of scams out there. Be diligent in your decisions to purchase a product. Usually products that “hold your hand” or give you a blueprint for making money are sure bets…only if you put in the time, work and effort. None of these programs work if you are lazy and expect money to pour in. You must be persistent in your efforts, if something doesn’t work right away, do not give up. That is why 95% of people fail at their online efforts. They lack discipline and motivation. Don’t fall into that category.
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.