Amazon Rewards Card: My Review (By Luthando)

Amazon.com is an extremely well known web site because it is able to combine lots of retailers together that sell everything you can think of, and next makes it quite simple to buy things via the internet. An incredible number of buyers take pleasure in shopping at Amazon.com and today there is a new Amazon Rewards Credit Card that should bring a lot more people to Amazon. The credit card is a rewards card that could get you free reward points every time it is used. The points can be redeemed for free stuff on Amazon.com, and every purchase that is made (everywhere the card is utilized) will receive 1 to 3 points for each and every dollar spent and purchases on Amazon.com are rewarded with 3 points for each and every dollar spent. It only takes 30 seconds to learn if you’re approved after which instant credit is available as soon as you are authorized. As an added advantage, immediately after your first purchase thirty dollars will be deposited into your card.

The Amazon card provides a better spending adventure than a standard credit card, seeing as there are quite a few superb capabilities that are included with it. Chase issues this charge card, they have been respected lender for many years. The points do take quite awhile to amass, but when you get up to 2500 points, you’ll get yourself a twenty-five dollar rewards gift card from Amazon.com. You cannot use points anytime; twenty-five hundred points must be gathered prior to getting your reward.

This credit card features no annual costs and special deals to new appliers. Some of the special deals that Amazon.com is providing are; no interest for 6 months, transferring balances 100 % free, and some marked down items. Although there are all of these exceptional features, there are a few downsides. If you exceed your limit there is a charge of 35 dollars per month and a late payment which can cost between 15 to $ 40. The Amazon Rewards Cards monthly interest is pretty reasonable, with a amount approximately fifteen percent per year however, if, your payments are late your rate of interest will increase to thirty percent or more annually.

All round, my personal Amazon Rewards Card review is very optimistic. It has saved us a lot of cash simply because I’ve been taking advantage of the balance transfers for no cost, 30 bucks off of my first purchase, as well as the no interest plan. My credit account can be reached on the internet; it will display me my available points, balance that is owed, also it helped me to effortlessly pay my bill within 2 minutes. I am very happy with my Amazon Rewards card and i will continue to make use of it as long as is possible.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *