eBooks (“Electronic Books”) are downloadable information products – or to put it more simply are books that are read on your computer.
eBooks are nice because:
– They are relatively easy to make you can easily have your own product
– You can find a niche market and sell your own product into that market
– You can even join affiliate programs and include links which earn you commission (check with the affiliate program’s rules first)
– You can use them to drive traffic to your web site or for viral marketing.
If you want to make money with eBooks you can either create your own eBooks, get somebody to write your eBook for you (perhaps purchase a text you can use from an author, or rights to an existing books), In the rest of this section we’ll focus on making your own eBooks…
There are both advantages and disadvantages to building a business around eBooks. The advantages include:
– You have your own unique product. (Less competition, and great for marketing and publicity)
– You can sell the eBooks or give them away free. (Giving away free eBooks can be useful for marketing purposes or to earn commissions from affiliate programs).
– Customers are purchasing from you – if they like the product, you can offer them additional products/services and sell them those too, later.
– High profit for each sale (you only need to make a relatively small number of sales to make a good profit).
– No limit on the amount of sales that you can (potentially) make.
The disadvantages include:
– You must spend time creating the eBook in the first place (writing) or pay somebody else to do this work.
– Customer Service – you need to devote at least part of your time to customer service (answering questions etc.)
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.