Jeunesse Review – Can You Succeed? (By Luthando)

Welcome! In today’s article I will give you a Jeunesse Review, but I want you to note that I am not their distributor or affiliate, that is good news for you as you are not going to get a biased review like all the rest of Jeunesse reviews online. After this, you will have all the info you need to make the right decision…

You will discover in this Jeunesse Global review, whether it is legit or a scam.

Jeunesse Global Review – The Company

First of all, if you want to access their website, you just type in jeunesseglobal.com

The Founders are Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, they started it in 2009. These two guys have a great track record of having built large organisations in their past Network marketing companies, this shows they have experience in the industry.

What I love about these guys is that they believe in the use of the internet in growing large organisations in network marketing. If you find a company or sponsor that discourages online recruiting systems, I would say do not join because the internet is taking everything we do.

Jeunesse Global Reviews – The Product Line

They have a wide range of products, from beauty and personal care to nutritional products. Even though they have lots of products, one of them that makes them a very popular firm is Luminesce, and that is their main product. Most of their distributors and even the company owners believe this is the best skin care product in the world… Luminenesce is their flagship product. I do not want to get into a lot of detail of this product but it is unique as it has a special formula that is patent pending to restore luminosity, firmness and give you smoother skin, thereby keeping a young look.

The good thing is from my personal research, I have never seen a negative review of Luminesce, which is a cool thing, I think I will try this very soon. Going through each and every product is a waste of time, but this Luminesce is what people are buying the most even though they also have good nutritional product range.

Jeunesse Business Opportunity Review

I like talking about how the money is made, and I guess that is also what you like hearing first, right? I do not have to remind you that any network marketing company that you want to join, they money is made when you sponsor a person into the business on the product they purchase. So you better love recruiting. Infact you need to enjoy learning everything on recruiting because it’s one of the most keys to your success even though it is also one of the factors of failure in network marketing, stay tuned as I will get into that later, just pay attention and keep reading…

So where does the money come from in Jeunesse Global?

Retail Profit

New Customer Acquisition Bonus

Team Commissions

Leadership Matching Bonus

Customer Acquisition Incentive

Leadership Bonus Pool

Jeunesse Global Comp Plan Video.

If you watch it, you can see that it is really a great way of making money, but that is where the problem comes from, stay tuned as I will give you how not to fall into the trap of where most distributors are in.

Jeunesse Global Scam-Can you win?

The answer is chances are high that you can win, so many people have failed though. I think most of them are the ones who call it a scam. Most people fail in many things even in marriages, so I would say those who failed, it’s their own fault. This company is far from a scam and it’s been in business for more than 5 years, meaning it is growing, if it was a scam, it would not have been here.

The problem is people jump into Multi-Level marketing with the wrong mindset… They believe they will get something for nothing. The lottery mindset. This is a people business, a relationship business there are some skills you need to know and master some of them. If you master some skills, especially marketing, you will become a recruiting machine.

It is your choice, either master how to become a recruiting master or…

Do not join a network marketing business at all!

I am growing my business because I have something most people in our industry do not have:

What I love about this 4 step system is you never have to chase family and friends again.

I know a lot of people who do not want to learn and invest in themselves, but they end up never making a return on investment or they barely break even…

The beauty of this system is it works hand to hand with any network marketing company or even Jeunesse and unlike most systems out there, it is not an MLM and will not distract a serious person who wants real results.

Did you get vaue from this honest Jeunesse review?

PS – Make sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE this post. Why are you considering Jeunesse Global? I mean, what caught your attention most?

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *