HighestPaySurveys Review (By Luthando)

Paid Surveys are one of the ways people look to for making extra money at home. I too have looked at this avenue of cash generation. Actually, I do a few surveys each and every week when I am checking my email. It is a great way to lean more about yourself as well as how the market is flowing not to mention what companies are doing to make their products better or different for the consumer.

But lets take a look at HighestPaySurverys.com for a moment because we have all run into sites like these and for anyone that is new to online surveys and paid surveys really do not understand which ones are worthy of our attention and which ones should be avoided like the plague.

HighestPaySurveys.com is a site that is really in question even with some of the most knowledgeable survey takers today. I am one of them that question this site as well.

Why? Well here is my answer to this question.

First, when you go the their home page they tell you that you can make $10 to $300 per online survey and $50 to $300 per hour for online focus groups as well as $4 to $25 per hour for previewing movie trailers. If that seems like a great pay scale it is. But do they really pay that much for these services?

Here is the key to knowing if a site is legit with what they claim on their sales page. In the fourth paragraph they say ” By keeping tabs on all the major market research firms, we can let you know about new opportunities to participate in surveys as soon as they become available.”

With my experience I can tell you that statements like that usually mean that HighestPaySurveys is only the middle man and get paid not only by you but by the firms that are looking for people to take the surveys. So they are more than likely paid for referring you to these research firms and you pay this site a membership fee whether you fit any of the firms requirements for their surveys or not.

Do these firms really pay that kind of money for these services? Very few companies or firms pay that kind of money when they can find people to take surveys at your local mall for about $3 to $6 a survey or use cheaper more established sites like InboxDollars.

So why do they claim you can get paid that much? Like I said just a minute ago very few companies will pay that much yet there are a few companies that will and  those companies are far and few in between. But they have found a some surveys that have or do pay like that or they could not advertise it on their website. Well, they could have but they would not have been in business for as long as they have been.

So what is really going on here?

Highest Pay Surveys charges you $49.95 to have access to a list of opportunities, (they say 1300 opportunities a day,) that will pay you a fixed amount of cash for your services. Then you look through the list and find the ones that you are interested in. Most of them will be for very little money or they will be for an entry into a drawing for a chance to win some money if your name is drawn or however the winner is chosen.

In my experience the big money surveys are kept for the staff and their top survey takers that have been with them for the longest time and produce the biggest amount of revenue for the site. In this way they can always prove that the surveys they have do pay those kinds of payouts. And can advertise it leagally.

Secondly, If they only have 1300 opportunities a day how many members do they currently have that have access to these opportunities? You may be at a loss before you even get started because if you are not among the first to get the list every day then you are stuck with the surveys that only get you an entry into a drawing for a chance to win some money.

And they have the bonuses to make a closing sale. But those normally cost you money out of pocket first and you wont get your money back until you have fully completed your tasks and have been approved for payment. That could take a while. The company that I use takes me about 2 weeks or more to go through this process.

And for you to get a free car and get paid to drive it takes an act of congress with white glove scrutiny before you even get considered for approval on offers like this. No easy hocus pocus here’s your free car and OH, I’ll pay you to drive it, here. Believe it or not, Companies are not going to just give that offer to just anybody.

Finally, when I did my home work to see about complaints about this site there are a some out there and not that hard to find. Complaints.com is one place that I use and is good for information like this about online sites and is free to see the complaints made.

So with all that said I would be very uncomfortable telling you that this is a site that has surveys worthy of paying for. And don’t just take anyone’s word about any online company or service without doing your own homework by looking into and checking things out for yourself.

I do believe that I have given you enough information that will take you further in looking at paid survey sites and finding a site or company that will give you the extra income you are seeking and the joy of having it.

To your future and your success, Best Wishes.

Floyd

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *