Beware of Hype, Bait and Switch in the Internet Network Marketing Industry (By Luthando)

What do the these 4 things have in common

• Repairing a car
  • Buying a home
  • Making a bad financial investment
  • Getting started in Internet network marketing

Answer: Not getting exactly what you thought you were initially paying for.

Repairing a car – you bring your car in to get new brakes, but before you know it, you need a new engine and you need to repair the transmission. Oh yeah… and new brakes.

Buying a home – home is in perfect condition… until you find out the basement leaks, the boiler doesn’t always work and there are ghosts in the attic. Yikes!

Making a bad financial investment- well… maybe you were rich…. unfortunately, you may now be broke! Sorry.

Internet network marketing – just sign up for this monthly membership system and training and you’ll have everything you need to be off and running. But, no!

Two months in, you’re being “offered” the pay per click package, the Twitter your way to success program, the outsource or die system, the keyword mystery debunker, the beat Google at it’s own game e-course, $100 sizzle cards (we did something like that 10 years ago) and so on and so on.

These days, there are more “internet marketing gurus” than people on a diet. That’s because it’s all about branding “You” Inc. Now everyone can be an “expert”. And then we spend months beating up the offline approach to network marketing. Now, lo and behold, I’m hearing we should to do offline and online together. Do I smell a new product being pitched? Can you say… “affiliate commission?”

Truth be told, online and offline both work. Find what works with your style and personality and work it. Most don’t fail due to bad systems and techniques. Most fail because they never really get started. You must commit to learn how to build your business effectively.

As a consumer, just tell me up front, so that I can be an informed buyer. So you max out the credit cards and you’re more confused and overwhelmed now than when you first signed up for your free (or almost free) trial. I just don’t want to feel like I keep throwing my money in what seems to be a bottomless pit.

People are struggling. Many are desperate. Unfortunately, people become gullible when it seems they are about to lose the farm so they buy into the promise without understanding the fine print.

Good copywritng also plays into this vulnerability. Greed and dishonesty plays into it too. Interesting… these were two of the causes of the economic crisis. It is time for compassionate capitalism and copyrighting that sells but still lays out the facts.

Look… I believe that in order to be successful in internet network marketing, you do need knowledge of various ways to build a list. I also do believe that because people are desperately looking for extra income, we should break things down a little better for newbies (not in profit mode), intermediate (making a profit, but not 4 figures yet) and then advanced (making enough money to reinvest in their business and pay a bill or three).

You, as the consumer and budding entrepreneur must work on yourself through personal development so that you can grow, believe in yourself and make wise decisions. Books, seminars, giving and having quality relationships, are all excellent ways that will help you grow.

If you’re procrastinating and just want to “try” network marketing, good luck. I promise you that you’re going to fail no matter how good the company or training. “Try” is not a strong enough commitment. It won’t give you a strong enough emotion to bring you through the highs and lows that come with any endeavor.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *