When you go online and search for the phrase “definition of scam”, these are some of the results you’re going to get;
- victimize: deprive of by deceit
- a stratagem for gain; a swindle
- to swindle (someone) by means of a trick
- obtaining money by means of deception including fake personalities, fake photos, fake template letters, non-existent addresses and phone numbers
- a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
We can now say that a scam company is the one which usually represents itself to the people in a way that is deceiving (not it’s true image) and end up obtaining money through the process.
Now the question is, is QNet a legitimate company or just another SCAM? Should you get involved with QNet? Are you going to receive what you have been promised by QNet, or will you be deceived? Can your dreams really come true by you participating in QNet?
Before I answer the above questions, you have to understand that QNet is just one out of thousands of other Network Marketing companies out there. You should also understand that out of all those companies, some are legitimate companies and some aren’t. Some are Network Marketing Companies and others are just pyramid schemes. Some are there for the short-term (to rip you off and/or bad management), and some will be there for many decades and centuries to come. So before you decide to get involved in any company, you should understand where the company stands.
7 Things to look for in a Network Marketing Company before you get involved
- Age of the Company: It is known that 90% of all start-up Companies fail in the first 5 years in business. 90% of the remaining 10% also fail in the next 5 years in business. This also applies to all Network Marketing companies. So before joining any Network Marketing company, it is good if the company at least has lasted more than 5 years. 10 years is even much better.
- Credibility of the Company The credibility of the company is very important. You should ask these questions to yourself. Does the company have any history of taking advantage to their customers or business partners? Does the company have any history of any illegal activities? Is it legally registered? Who has the company worked with? How has the company contributed into society?
- Size and Growth of the Company Knowing how big the company is, is very important. Where are the offices operating? How many offices they have? In how many countries? How many independent representatives/distributors are with the company? That’s all important. It shows how stable the company is. But an even more important question to ask is, how fast is the company growing? Growths is more important than the size. There are companies which have been in business since 1970’s and they have 7,000,000 Independent distributors and there are companies which have started in the late 90’s and they have 6,000,000 Independent distributors. Now which company should you get involved in? It’s smart to get involved with the 2nd Company.
- Products The type of products the company sells is also important. You should understand that Network Marketing is all about having a large group of distributors promoting and marketing a product to the market place and sharing the profits from the sale of those products. That’s how the company survives and distributors earn a living. We all have to admit that not all products sell the same. When we look at most successful Network Marketing companies out there, the products they promote are in either of the following niche:
- Health and Wellness Products (80% of all Network Marketing Companies)
- Telecommunication services
- Gold and Silver numismatics and jewelery (It’s a growing trend)
- Education (Self improvement, Financial education, marketing etc – a growing trend)
So it’s really important to look at which products the company has before you embark into the opportunity. It also has to be a product that you like and that you’re passionate about.When it comes to selling emotions are more powerful than logic. The more emotional you are to your product, the more you sell.
- Compensation Plan You are into Network Marketing to make money. Serious money! Period! If the company you get involved in doesn’t pay you good money for you building the business, I seriously think you should look somewhere else. You have bills to be paid and send your children to the best schools. How many dollars can you make when one person gets involved into your Network Marketing Opportunity? $5, $10, $30, $100, $1000? I know companies which pay up to $1700 when you recruit a single person into the business. Off course he has to buy a product which is much worth more than $1700, but hey! people have money to buy expensive things. I don’t know about you, but I don’t really think it’s worth getting involved in a company where I have to recruit many people to get small amount of dollars while I can make ten times more with a single person. This is a secret I found in marketing, if the consumer sees much value to the product, even if it’s $1000 product he/she would gladly would love to buy the product and sometimes even beg you (a car is a good example).
- Training: It is a known fact that best business trainings are found in Network Marketing Companies and not in a Business School. I suggest you buy Robert Kiyosaki’s book,” Business School ” to understand more. It’s only in Network Marketing where you can find a dishwasher with not even a college degree becoming a Millionaire in less than 5 years. It is really important that the company you get involved in has that training to raise you from where you are to where you want to go.
- YOU: This is the MOST important factor for success in Network Marketing. If YOU want to make it BIG in Network Marketing, go look at the person in the mirror. Do you really want to do it? Do you have what it takes? Are willing to put your heart and soul into your business? The answer to all your success lies within you. Stop looking somewhere else. Only 10% of people in Network Marketing make good money and live the life of their dreams. The rest just occupy space and complain about everything but themselves. “You can’t fly with the eagles when you’re down scratching your back with the turkeys.” You’ve got to choose either be an eagle or a turkey. You can’t be both!
Now the question still remains. Is QNet legit or just another Scam? I’ll answer this question by going through my 7 points.
- Age of the Company: QNet has been in existence since 1998 (headquarters based in Hong Kong) so that makes the company stable and it qualifies for 10% of companies which have survived in 10+ years.
- Credibility: Is QNet credible? Lets see –
- 2000 & 2002 – Worked closely with Vatican making a Commemorative Coin for John Paul II- Worked with the government of Indonesia and received the endorsement of the Bung Hatta Commemorative Coin from HE Megawati Sukanoputri – The former President of Indonesia
- 2001 – FAO/UN appointed QNet as exclusive distributor for its gold coin programme to create awareness against world hunger among the public
- 2003 – Title sponsor for International Badminton Federation (IBF) World Cup held at Birmingham UK.
- 2006 – Worked with FIFA becoming the official distributors of FIFA 2006 World Cup Coin Programme and FIFA Centennial Coin Programme – Sponsored the Brazilian Soccer team in 2006 World Cup – Title sponsor for International Badminton Federation (IBF) World Cup held at Madrid, Spain.
And many more. The Company has been involved in many things, sponsoring sports, Government meetings, giving away donations to many countries in Asia and Africa. It’s beyond the scope of this article to mention all. This clearly shows that the company qualifies for my 2nd important thing you need to look at in a Network Marketing company.
- Size and Growth of the Company: QNet now has 6 Million Independent Representatives and has expanded to more than 180 countries worldwide. The company is just 12 years old. 6 Million in 12 years, that’s a great number. That clearly shows that the growth of the company is extremely good.
- Product: QNet promote products of wellness, telecommunication, jewelery, numismatics (gold and silver coins) and vacation. As you can see these products are the hottest trends. They have captured a great audience which makes their products sell like CRAZY!.
- Compensation Plan: Very few companies pay BIG money when it comes to their compensation. When I say BIG money I mean up to $1000 per every person you recruit. Well QNet pays from $30 to $1700 whenever you recruit a person depending on which product he/she bought. I don’t know about you but If you ask me, $1700 per every person I recruit is good money. How many companies pays that good? Very few. Another BIG advantage about QNet is that when you buy a product once, you have a business for life. The only money you pay is $10 for you virtual office annually.
- Training: QNet has a sister company called The V. The purpose of the V is to nurture, support and train the whole QNet Network of 6 Million plus. They have offices in different parts of the world offering training and training materials. They produces very powerful video trainings and they host various conventions in different parts of the world. In June this year, they hosted a Convention that had more 8000 people from 70 different countries who attended making it one of the largest business gathering ever held in Malaysia. That’s a good sign. I can assure you with such a training, life would never be the same.
- YOU!: Now the question is can you be successful in QNet? Do you have what it takes? Are you willing to pay the price for success. It is said even winning a lottery requires you to get out of the house to go buy the lottery ticket. You can be in the perfect company which has the perfect compensation plan, but if you don’t take that ACTION, nothing will happen. I hope by now you have the answer whether QNet is Legit or Scam. Only you can decide which answer to give yourself. I did my part. Your part is for your brain to process this and decide. Legit or Scam?
I hope this article was informative. Feel free to comment down below. Tell me what you think. QNet – Legit or Scam? If you liked this information please share it with all your friends.
I wish you good luck in your journey,
Your Online Marketing and Business Coach,
Dr. Said Said – See you at the Bank!
You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.