My Shopping Genie Review – Is It A Dream Come True? (By Luthando)

It will soon be obvious that My Shopping Genie is no genie in a bottle or a pipe dream. It is a subsidiary of parent company My Net Universe Inc which is situated in Creve Coeur, Missouri, and that’s where this wizard’s story begins.

My Shopping Genie – Leadership

My Shopping Genie is directed by President David Freed who has a far-reaching history in direct sales and network marketing. In researching his history I found that he was formerly the National Marketing Director for a company called GMT (Get Moving Today). When I tried to access the company’s website it was no longer there. There is a lot of not so pleasant info on the internet concerning GMT.

Now just because GMT had its problems does not mean that My Shopping Genie is a scam or is involved with anything else that’s not above-board. Do not forget though what I’ve said in many previous reviews. That is when fact-finding in an MLM company you look at the age of it and the newer it is the harder you look at the leadership. Bruce Bise, who was listed as the President and CEO of GMTis now recorded as being the co-founder and master distributor of My Shopping Genie.

My Shopping Genie – The Products

The My Shopping Genie product is an application (genie) which you can download for free and install on your computer, then have access to just about any other product with an affiliate program. The idea or goal is that when you are shopping for something online the genie searches the internet for the best deal. Now it is free as long as you are just a user. If you want to benefit monetarily well, that’s another story.

My Shopping Genie – Getting Started and Comp Plan

Supposing you should decide you want to get involved with My Shopping Genie as a distributor it will cost you $199. Having become an IGD (Independent Genie Distributor) you’ll receive a distribution license with which you can give away free genies that will have your brand id encoded into them. When a shopper purchases something you get a piece of the action. That is as long as it’s a participating affiliated merchant and you’re registered with them.

With My Shopping Genie you also receive a tutorial program to help you get started. You get a customizable branding tool, an advertising system, a coupon creator, a business profile builder, a communication tool and a communication system. There is a $29 a month maintenance fee for your website etc.

There are 9 ways to earn income with My Shopping Genie:

Affiliate Commissions

Affiliate Override Bonuses

Genie System Sales ($100 Fast Start Bonuses)

12 N 12 Bonus Pool (Time Sensitive)

Dual Team Pay Commissions

Global Power Check Match

Diamond Check Match

Diamond Affiliate Income Pool

Diamond Power Leadership Pool

My Shopping Genie – The Bottom Line

At the outset I think this is really a pretty cool idea. I mean it’s an affiliate program for a lot (I would hope) of different merchants and products. I don’t have the time here to burrow down and see who they have on board and exactly what the commissions are. People have been making money with affiliate programs for a long time so that part of it is very appropriate.

For me you’re either going to be an affiliate or you’re going to get involved with network marketing. Not get involved with network marketing in order to become an affiliate. It doesn’t feel right to me for other reasons too but I’m about out of space here.

If you decide to get immersed in My Shopping Genie you have to come up with a way to find people to get on board with you after you run out of family and friends. You WILL need a mentor and a system

The bottom line is your success will depend on whether or not you can sponsor new people. The main thing you have to do is learn from someone how to market your business and generate leads.

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *