Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How each user controls the 30 days streak for withdrawing the daily bonus

Hello,

I think your site is one of the most complete I've ever seen to make a small daily profit in several ways, but I have some doubts. Here are the 4 questions:

1. In your link: btcbunch.com/dailybonus you have written "Claim Daily Bonus for 30 Days Streak & Get: $25" and I would like to know if you can create a way for each user to control the sequence of 30 days of withdrawal of the daily bonus , so that you can control the 30-day sequence and find out if you have met your goal and will be entitled to the $25 bonus?

2. Currently, how do you know if the user and the user has completed the 30 consecutive days to be entitled to the $25 bonus?

3. If I actually do the sequence for 30 consecutive days, is the $25 automatically credited to the account or do I have to do some procedure?

4. Also in the same link: btcbunch.com/dailybonus you have written "You can earn up to $10 by visiting this page every day (24 Hours)" and in relation to that I don't really understand what you are referring to, that is , in what ways can I earn up to $10 by visiting the described link within 24 hours?

Regards,
Ricardo Antunes

Quote from rantunes on March 12, 2023, 8:47 pm

Hello,

I think your site is one of the most complete I've ever seen to make a small daily profit in several ways, but I have some doubts. Here are the 4 questions:

1. In your link: btcbunch.com/dailybonus you have written "Claim Daily Bonus for 30 Days Streak & Get: $25" and I would like to know if you can create a way for each user to control the sequence of 30 days of withdrawal of the daily bonus , so that you can control the 30-day sequence and find out if you have met your goal and will be entitled to the $25 bonus?

2. Currently, how do you know if the user and the user has completed the 30 consecutive days to be entitled to the $25 bonus?

3. If I actually do the sequence for 30 consecutive days, is the $25 automatically credited to the account or do I have to do some procedure?

4. Also in the same link: btcbunch.com/dailybonus you have written "You can earn up to $10 by visiting this page every day (24 Hours)" and in relation to that I don't really understand what you are referring to, that is , in what ways can I earn up to $10 by visiting the described link within 24 hours?

Regards,
Ricardo Antunes

Simplesmente fique longe desse site que ele somente paga quando lhe apetece e na maioria das vezes (quase sempre) diz que não tem fundos para fazer o pagamento.

Diz que oferece "Reivindicar Bônus Diário por 30 Dias Streak & Ganhe: $25" mas nunca ofereceu nada, já consegui isso e quando perguntei pelo telegram dizia que não tinha atingido, fiz outra vez 1 mês seguido e continuou a dizer que não tinha atingido, eu disse que tinha a certeza e fui banido do chat do telegram. Depois o máximo que pode pedir a cada 24 horas  é de 50.000 moedas ou seja de $0.50 por isso nunca iria conseguir pedir o pagamento dos tais $25 que ele diz que oferece.

Nas tarefas pode ver que existe uma para dar bom feedback na Trust Pilot mas somente para ter uma boa reputação lá ele paga, ou diz que paga, para fazer essa tarefa. Estou a tentar levantar 10.000 coins que são $0.10 à cerca de 1 mês e a mensagem é sempre a mesma em todas as moedas 

"Error!

The faucet does not have sufficient funds for this transaction."
Já tentei pedir o pagamento para o PayPal mas após 1 mês o mesmo desapareceu dos pedidos por receber e nunca fui pago

É uma perca de tempo este site, é outro tipo de esquema para não pagar

Cumprimentos

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.