Monetize Your Blog and Earn Cash Now (By Luthando)

Nowadays, blogging no longer is an interest, but also a career. Many bloggers start their internet business and earn cash with their blogs. Do you believe that a blog can become you money generator? Here I will tell you some methods and ways to make money online via blogging.

1. Google AdSense
Google AdSense is the best ad network which you get paid by clicks and impressions. It displays advertisement by tracking your blog content. If you blog about health care, it won’t display advertisement about dog foods. Besides, AdSense offer the highest payout per click compare with other ad network. Even experts are using AdSense to make money online although they have other passive income which is more profitable. Thus, no harm to join AdSense and I am sure you will get benefit from it!

2. Bidvertiser
I highly recommend this ad network. It is a Cost per Click ad network that may competes with Google AdSense. It main advantage over AdSense is it allows low payout at only $10 which means you need to make $10 in order to be paid. It also offers a nice revenue share. If person who refers you earn $10, you will earn an extra $10 from Bidvertiser. If person who refers you make $50, you can get another $40 from Bidvertiser. Imagine that you have more than 10 or 20 referrals can how much you will earn =)

3. ClickBank
Next what you need to do is start making money with affiliate program. I highly recommend ClickBank. It offers up to 75% of commission per sale, which is very profitable. Besides, there are more than 10,000 products that you can promote in your sites! Choose a product which suit your blog niche as well as high commission and start promoting it and you will make more money compare to ad networks.

4. PLR Products
You can also sell your own products, which is known as Private Label Rights (PLR) products. PLR products are products which you can brand yourself as the author. This method is very profitable. You can create you own products such as eBooks and sell it. You should promote it with your blog so that your readers will know more details about the products. Brand yourself as an expert in that field can encourage more buyers =)

These are the 4 common ways to make money online via blogging. These 4 methods are really profitable. Of course, traffic is very important because you won’t get any clicks or sales if you have no traffic. Thus, spending more time to drive traffic for your blog or site is the most important. No people step into your shop means you have no chance to sell out your things and earn money =)

Source: www.askpaccosi.com

You Will Get Coupon Codes, Rewards, Daily Updates, Bonuses, And Also Get Notified When We Refill Funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *